Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for an Automation QA Tester. Currently, this role is 100% remote. US Based candidates only!
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.
An Automation QA Tester on the interactive team is responsible for creating and updating test plans as needed to account for changes in functionality or edge cases identified for future validation and executing test cases against eCommerce / Marketing web sites – in doing so they would pass/fail test cases on our test case management tool, as well as log issues to our defect tracking tool. Testers will be expected to work closely with development teams and QA manager throughout the QA process.
We’ll need you to:
- Implement and develop automated test practices for web applications primarily using Selenium/Robot
- Design and create test scripts using Selenium/Robot to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategy and test plans
- Work with the QA Manager and leads to define process and strategy associated with automation
- Maintain test scripts and keep them up to date for the projects/tasks,
- Develop acceptance criteria and test data necessary to execute test cases
- Participate in the issue resolution, retesting and UAT phases of the project
- Provide test evidences and reports to the team
You must have:
- Handful of years in automation testing experience
- Motivation and self-direction. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Adaptability. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication and technical writing skills necessary to produce formal test specifications, test plans, logging issues and to coordinate with the team on issue resolution and testing related activities
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain good communication and interaction with stakeholders
- Ability to assess and mitigate risks
It’d be great if you had:
- Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc
- BS in engineering, computer science, information systems or other related science degree with 1+ years of experience as a quality assurance tester or equivalent experience
- Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and trends
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!