Informatica Developer- Contractor
Job Description: -
- To coordinate closely with the functional and business users of BOGART Applications to understand Business Intelligence and Reporting requirements.
- The Role is that of a Developer to work on Informatica (on the data mart layer over an existing data warehouse)
- To get technically involved in the Design and Development of Database objects such as Tables, Views, Index, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers, and Integrity Constraints.
- Strong Expertise in Informatica PowerCenter – ETL Tool.
- Define Universes, Contexts, Database Views and other objects of the tool
- Create Stored Procedures with complex SQL Joins and use of Cursors
- Define data relationships, mappings, and definitions.
- Knowledge of Advanced RT, XML, Web services.
- Understand the usage, nuances, and architecture of the reporting tool is used
- Data Model knowledge – an understanding of the structure of the data, what’s contained in the DataWarehouse, data sources and data quality issues
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Load – an understanding of how to extract transform and load data; this would also involve obtaining and making available new data sources
- Tool support and installation – Monitor tool usage and perform tool upgrades.
- Good communication (written & verbal English) skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Should have experience in Cloud.
- SAP BusinessObjects XI – Desktop and Web Intelligence (InfoView and Rich Client), Report Designing, Context Creations, Analytics and View Definitions
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or other ETL tools.
- Business knowledge of Capital Markets – Terminologies, Instruments, Deal Processes, and Transactions.
- Experience in working in Onsite-Offshore environment
- Primary Skill – Informatica ETL
Secondary Skill- Data Modeling|Oracle|Capital Markets|Webservices|XML
intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design, and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture: