3D & Motion Designer
Motion Designer (Contract)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
We are led by our deep belief that every company is an experience company today or will need to reinvent themselves to become one. At Rightpoint, we design experiences, processes, cultures, content, and technologies for companies to transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world. A values-led intrapreneurial organization, we’re grounded in innovation, focused on transformation and relentlessly curious.
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!
About The Role
***Please note, this is a contract role, scheduled until January 2022***
We are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
If you believe that motion is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you! This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love to See
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the motion design field -Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography.
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Mastery in the Adobe After Effects.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas.
- Agency experience or similar
- 3D modeling is a plus
- Automotive experience beneficial but not mandatory
- Proficiency in visual and experience design
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.