Huntington Beach, CA
Industrial Electric Commercial Parts & Service (IES) is looking for a Service Dispatcher to join our team in Huntington Beach, CA. We are seeking a team member who possesses a methodical work style and a high level of efficiency. This is a full time position.
- Provide a courteous and professional relationship with all customers, vendors, manufacturers and co-workers.
- Demonstrates courteous customer service phone conversation and listening skills. Answers the phone within four rings.
- Demonstrates the ability to dispatch calls in an organized customer centered approach. Dispatches all calls to provide excellent customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Manages all calls and updates with our service partners and clients. Updates all actions regarding managed service calls routinely throughout the shift.
- Accurately moves all parts in and out of service jobs in preparation for billing.
- Maintains current updates to parts on jobs through dispatch boards.
- Follows all company credit procedures for billing and COD calls.
- Follows all manufacturer authorization procedures prior to work being done
To successfully perform this job, and individual must be able to perform each essential job duty and other assigned duties that may be assigned in the course of work and business.
- 1-2 years customer service in a related field
- Knowledge of dispatch systems or logistics
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast data entry
- Knowledge of Excel, Adobe and Word
- Active listener with good communication skills
- High School diploma
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Medical & Dental Insurance Coverage
- Optional Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Coverage, plus optional Life and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off for Vacations and Holidays
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Competitive starting hourly rate
About Industrial Electric Commercial Parts & Service
Industrial Electric Commercial Parts & Service is an industry leading provider of parts, repair, and preventative maintenance in the commercial cooking, refrigeration, and ware washing equipment industry. We provide committed and dedicated service to our customers throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties. Our people stay with us, developing expertise and sharing it with the people we serve. To learn more, please visit us at: www.ieserve.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Industrial Electric Commercial Parts & Service, Inc. is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”