Rochester Area Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
We are looking for a "Lead Tech" Service technician that is capable of repairing commercial refrigeration units such as reach-in coolers and freezers, walk-in refrigerators and freezers, ice machines and other refrigeration equipment. Applicant must have at least 5 years repair experience and be ready to be put in a truck and sent out to do repair work. Applicant will also be cross trained to repair hot side equipment as well as food prep and beverage equipment.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Previous experience cooking equipment service (or related military) experience
- Experience working on ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience with Reach in and Walk in Coolers and Freezers etc.
- CFESA certification and related Training
- EPA Universal Certification
- Computer literate
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Company contributions towards health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-matched 401k contributions
- Low mileage, lettered service vans provided, which you can take home every night
- Company uniforms
- Continuous training to keep your skills sharp
- Advancement opportunities
- Company-wide picnic and holiday dinner every year
About Duffy’s AIS
Combining the efforts of Duffy’s Equipment Services, Express Commercial Services and Appliance Installation and Service, Duffy’s AIS formed in 2018. Separately, each company has been in business for more than 50 years, providing service for over 10,000 customers in central New York just within the last five years.
Duffy’s AIS was one of the first in the world to achieve the status of CFESA Company Certification. All of our technicians are CFESA certified. Enlisting the help of technicians with the highest level of training possible is important…and that training doesn’t stop. We are constantly sharpening our skills to make sure we can provide the best service for over 135 brands of equipment
Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: https://www.duffyais.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Duffy AIS. is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”