HVAC Refrigeration and Commercial Kitchen Technician
Commercial HVAC Refrigeration and Cooking Service Technician
Commercial Appliance Parts & Service (CAPS) is hiring a HVAC Refrigeration and Commercial Cooking Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing HVAC/Refrigeration and cooking equipment at our customer locations. Our Technicians also provide preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including fryers, steamers, ice machines, cooler, freezers, HVACs and more.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Kitchen & HVAC Refrigeration Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle stock and appearance.
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Previous experience with HVAC Refrigeration and cooking equipment (fryers, stoves, ovens, grills) service (or related military) experience
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment such as; ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Experience With Commercial HVAC a huge PLUS!!
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience.
- Two (2) years maintenance experience to include repairing commercial kitchen equipment and/or commercial refrigeration equipment. Will consider HVAC experience
- CFESA Certification is a big plus but NOT required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid license and clean driving record.
- EPA Certification for refrigeration techs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Stable work history.
- Drug Free
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Bonus and Commission potential
- On-Call Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Uniform provided
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical/ Factory Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
- A company that has YOUR back!
About Commercial Appliance Parts & Service (CAPS)
Since 1946, thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, school districts and universities throughout Florida and Georgia have trusted Commercial Appliance Parts & Service to provide timely, professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. Other customers have come to rely on us to provide sound technical assistance and the correct parts to help them do their own repair. Nearly every major manufacturer of commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment relies on us to provide effective warranty service for their new equipment. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: http://www.comapp.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Commercial Appliance Parts & Service is a division of Unlimited Service Group “All Unique All United.”