Commercial Food Equipment and/or Refrigeration Technician
Career Opportunity for a Commercial Food Equipment and/or Refrigeration Technician
We are seeking technicians for repair of commercial cooking, refrigeration and warewashing equipment.
A successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills with 2-3 years of experience repairing commercial gas, electrical, steam, and/or refrigeration equipment.
Our technicians meet customer expectations by providing repair, preventive maintenance, and manufacturer warranty service in restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and other hospitality businesses.
- Providing superior customer service by meeting customer expectations on every service call.
- Performing expert troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance on refrigeration, cooking, and warewashing equipment.
- Increasing our customer base by providing solutions for equipment problems and promoting company programs.
- 2-3 years experience repairing commercial food equipment and/or commercial refrigeration.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid license and clean driving record.
- Goal oriented with ability to work independently.
- Availability for on-call, night and weekend work.
We offer uniforms, a 401k plan, major medical, long term disability and life insurance. Our technicians are assigned a company service vehicle for business use only - which means you don't pay for your commute.
You start accruing paid time off after ninety days.
Our technicians regularly receive additional training to enhance their skill and value.
The following qualifications will enhance your starting salary:
- CFESA Certification
- EPA Certification
- State Refrigeration License
- Bilingual Spanish/English Language skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are a drug free workplace. All employment offers are made contingent on passing a drug test.