Senior Consultant of Change Management
Defining strategies is at the heart of what we do, but implementing those strategies is where we excel. Laser-focused on delivering measurable, sustainable impact, we roll up our sleeves to work shoulder-to- shoulder in tight, hybrid teams with our clients. Year after year, this approach has created a bond – and the trust – to enable the mindset shift that frees leaders and teams to think smarter and work better: with each other, with customers, and with outside partners.
Our work centers on driving transformational change programs related to operating model shifts, customer experience delivery, merger integration, and large-scale digital and technology investments.
There is something about this place, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it. Here's what you need to know:
- Our core values don’t come from a Harvard Business School case study.
- What gets us out of bed in the morning is our belief in our clients and their ability to deliver more and better, transforming their businesses in the process. Yes, with our help.
- Our glass is half full. We all have our strengths, and we play to them.
- Cookie-cutter is not in our vocabulary.
- Our teams are small and mighty. You will always have a seat at the table with clients.
- There are no “specialty tracks” here. And that’s intentional.
- We believe everyone has a role to play in growing our business.
- We believe in family.
- Travel is good. But we’d like most of your travel to be for fun, not for work.
- The proof is in the pudding. Most of our clients are $1billion companies who choose Navigate, repeatedly.
- Provide clear and consistent communication with the client and team members.
- Work collaboratively with team peers, clients and leadership.
- Build project plans, communication plans, and document current state business processes with narrative.
- Develop quality work products and deliverables within expected scope and timeframe that demonstrates strong competency.
- Contribute to creative solutions to solve client business problems
- Proactively seek out ways to expand knowledge of client business challenges in order to ensure most effective project delivery results.
- Assist in proposal development, and demonstrate strong written professional communications skills.
- Identify client or potential client needs for Navigate’s services.
- Assist with internal initiatives to help grow our firm.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm.
Creative problem solver experienced in leading organizations through change.
Comfortable engaging executives and developing personal relationships with clients and able to naturally empathize with their needs.
Prosci Certified Change Practitioner, CCMP, CMS, CPCM, APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation, AIM Change Management Certification preferred.
Conversant in instructional system design methodology to design, develop, and deliver role-based training curriculum desired.
Strong analytical and communication skills.
Ability to lead/project manage client engagement activities.
Ability to support teams through solution design and the presentation of final findings to senior executives.
Offer creative, practical guidance while working in a team environment.
Results driven with the ability to manage tasks through completion.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Organizational Psychology, Industrial Psychology or Corporate Communications.
Experience in culture assessment and enterprise culture recommendations.
Ability to measure and quantify change metrics.
Experience in managing the people, process and technology side of change.
Experience in organizational re-design.
Navigate is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. Navigate does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in employment.