Defining strategies is at the heart of what we do, but implementing those strategies is where we excel. Laser-focused on delivering measurable, sustainable impact, we roll up our sleeves to work shoulder-to- shoulder in tight, hybrid teams with our clients. Year after year, this approach has created a bond – and the trust – to enable the mindset shift that frees leaders and teams to think smarter and work better: with each other, with customers, and with outside partners.
Our work centers on driving transformational change programs related to operating model shifts, customer experience delivery, merger integration, and large-scale digital and technology investments.
There is something about this place, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it. Here's what you need to know:
- Our core values don’t come from a Harvard Business School case study.
- What gets us out of bed in the morning is our belief in our clients and their ability to deliver more and better, transforming their businesses in the process. Yes, with our help.
- Our glass is half full. We all have our strengths, and we play to them.
- Cookie-cutter is not in our vocabulary.
- Our teams are small and mighty. You will always have a seat at the table with clients.
- There are no “silos” here. And that’s intentional.
- We believe everyone has a role to play in growing our business.
- We believe in family.
- Travel is good. But we’d like most of your travel to be for fun, not for work.
- The proof is in the pudding. Most of our clients are $1billion companies who choose Navigate, repeatedly.
- Provide clear and consistent communication with the client and team members
- Work collaboratively with team peers, clients and leadership
- Build project plans, communication plans, and document current state business processes with narrative
- Develop quality work products and deliverables within expected scope and timeframe that demonstrates strong competency
- Contribute to creative solutions to solve client business problems
- Proactively seek out ways to expand knowledge of client business challenges in order to ensure most effective project delivery results
- Assist in proposal development, and demonstrate strong written professional communications skills
- Identify client or potential client needs for Navigate’s services
- Assist with internal initiatives to help grow our firm
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm
- Relevant functional experience in delivering projects in one of Navigate’s four services areas
- Exceptional writing and presentation development skills. Adept at conveying, both in writing and through presentations, an approach-based solution
- Comfortable confidently engaging executives and developing personal relationships with clients and able to naturally empathize with their needs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to effectively, creatively and concisely capture and convey ideas into visual representations
- Ability to lead client engagement activities and support teams through solution design and the presentation of final findings to senior executives
- Offer creative, practical guidance while working in a team environment
- Results-driven with the ability to manage tasks through completion
- Ability to work independently with the appropriate level of urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Psychology or MBA with relevant experience
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner, CCMP, CMS, CPCM, APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation, AIM Change Management Certification or Lean Six Sigma preferred
Navigate is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. Navigate does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in employment.