Defining strategies is at the heart of what we do, but implementing those strategies is where we excel. Laser-focused on delivering measurable, sustainable impact, we roll up our sleeves to work shoulder-to- shoulder in tight, hybrid teams with our clients. Year after year, this approach has created a bond – and the trust – to enable the mindset shift that frees leaders and teams to think smarter and work better: with each other, with customers, and with outside partners.
Our work centers on driving transformational change programs related to operating model shifts, customer experience delivery, merger integration, and large-scale digital and technology investments.
There is something about this place, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it. Here's what you need to know:
- Our core values don’t come from a Harvard Business School case study.
- What gets us out of bed in the morning is our belief in our clients and their ability to deliver more and better, transforming their businesses in the process. Yes, with our help.
- Our glass is half full. We all have our strengths, and we play to them.
- Cookie-cutter is not in our vocabulary.
- Our teams are small and mighty. You will always have a seat at the table with clients.
- There are no “specialty tracks” here. And that’s intentional.
- We believe everyone has a role to play in growing our business.
- We believe in family.
- Travel is good. But we’d like most of your travel to be for fun, not for work.
- The proof is in the pudding. Most of our clients are $1billion companies who choose Navigate, repeatedly.
- Develop strategies for organizations seeking to modernize their business processes and recommend practical solutions that help reduce costs and improve business operations
- Propose short-term and long-term implementation strategies addressing a variety of client operational needs
- Ensure all deliverables meet project standards and are completed on time and on budget
- Demonstrate a high degree of innovation, creativity and resourcefulness when managing risk and identifying solutions
- Creatively think through the vision of how to deliver and execute the project, including delegation of project team and client roles
- Apply and develop advanced solutions to complex engagement issues or problems, using advanced principles, theories and concepts
- Ensure complex projects are meeting deadlines, risks are raised and budget expectations are met
- Manage engagement team, working to ensure resources are allocated effectively, and addressing issues or risks proactively to minimize impact
- Manage overall client expectations and ensure the overall quality of the engagement
- Lead internal initiatives to help our firm grow
- Identify client or potential client needs for Navigate’s services
- Provide others with challenging assignments to develop and retain top performers while fostering an environment of balance between personal and professional lives
- Possesses a leadership presence that connects relationships, authentically blends personal and interpersonal skills, is able to lead and influence
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a national consulting firm, along with a track record of leading the delivery of complex projects and the creation of highly professional client deliverables for Partner review
- Relevant functional experience in delivering projects in one of Navigate’s four services areas
- Strategic thinker, understanding the viewpoint of client executive leadership and effectively analyzing complex business issues with appropriate emphasis on planning and direction
- Ability to react to and respond to emerging issues with the appropriate levels of escalation
- Thrives in establishing trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Establish and maintain high expectations of delivery performance and development for the project team
- Takes a proactive role in the development of others that motivates and leads to growth
- Has a functional or vertical area of focus that is being developed through engagement delivery/ interactions / conferences / networking events
- Adept at managing high-pressure situations; resilient and optimistic
- Ability to lead multiple engagements, workstreams and teams of people simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Psychology or MBA with relevant experience
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner, CCMP, CMS, CPCM, APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation, AIM Change Management Certification or Lean Six Sigma preferred
Navigate is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity. Navigate does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in employment.