Monarch Investment Group is looking for an experienced Painter to join our team at the Winchester Apartments in Rochester, MN. We are offering top pay plus quarterly bonuses, tool and boot reimbursement, 2 weeks paid time off, and advancement opportunities.
Working at Monarch feels like joining a family, because it is. From our first community to over 200 today, Monarch is a family owned and operated group who puts their employees first. At Monarch our leadership is filled with teammates that came up through the ranks and know the value of giving people real opportunity. We know that our people are why we succeed and we are in it together!
The Painters primary responsibility is to paint/stain interiors of the apartment community and vacant apartments. They also assist the Maintenance Manager in making minor repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance. This position is also indirectly involved in make readies/ turns.
What Sets Us Apart:
• Industry competitive compensation, $18 - $21/hour + monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
• The opportunity for an annual raise
• 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3% match
• Tool reimbursement program
• 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
• Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive plan
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid additional training/school
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
• Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenant occupancy
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years' experience in painting, maintenance or equivalent preferred
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry