Senior Client Relations and Contract Analyst
The Senior Client Relations and Contract Analyst is responsible for providing support to key customers by managing incoming telephone calls and emails pertaining to order status, shipping requests, account management and other product inquiries, as well as updating customer pricing and rebates into designated systems while supporting customer pricing reconciliation matters. . This role will be partnered with and exposed to CRM, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, and Sr. Leadership.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Account Management: Manage and support the development of key customer accounts including order placement and shipments, invoice generation, customer communications, and reporting.
- Claim Resolution: Assist and drive resolution for claims related to shipping discrepancies, pricing discrepancies, unordinary orders, product complaints, and other financial deductions.
- Inventory & Order Management: Manage and assess daily inventory levels to effectively allocate product in an effort to limit fees, obsolescence and backorders, and coordinate with key 3PL personnel to ensure timely order fulfillment and accurate shipping logistics.
- Contracts:Provide timely communications to customers and wholesalers of contract change notifications and pricing documents in accordance with customer specifications, and address any questions that patients have around pricing, availability, promotional support, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the processing of customer orders
- Issue and validate credit memos
- Support and assist Outside/Inside Sales Team, Finance, Pricing and Contracts, and Supply Chain
- Produce and communicate weekly back-order reports
- Generate product replacement orders
- Load all product and launch information into customer portals, and monitor the portal for any issues and implement updates to increase customer satisfaction
- Administer customer account portals (review and update with updated vendor and shipping information)
- Work with wholesalers/pharmacies to assist consumers in prescription fulfillment
- Document all customer feedback and follow up on actionable events
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Provide high quality support services in a professional and timely manner to a diverse customer base
- Triage day-to-day customer requests and elevate to management when needed
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Problem Solving: is agile and timely in approach to problem resolution. Develops alternate solutions and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Communication:Data driven participation in projects and meetings. Presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Bachelor’s degree in business required
- Two to three years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales, preferably in pharmaceuticals
- High proficiency in database/spreadsheet programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Contracts Systems and ability to learn new programs as needed
- Experience with G/L systems (QAD a plus), and CRM systems (Salesforce a plus)
- Frequent talking, hearing, visual acuity (detail/accuracy), walking, and repetitive motion
Equal Employment Opportunity and Employment Eligibility
Mayne Pharma provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Mayne Pharma also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Mayne Pharma is an E-Verify employer.