Specialty Sales Representative - Pittsburg, PA
Mayne Pharma is seeking a self-motivated sales professional to drive the adoption of key dermatology products through effective relationship building with prescribers. A successful candidate will take ownership of implementing and executing targeted sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and impact business growth.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Sales Strategy: Drive growth of the business through a concrete understanding of the assigned territory and a strategic approach to building an effective territory call plan. Achieve key goals and maximize the achievement of sales objectives through proactive, strategic sales.
• Prescriber Engagement: Develop new and lasting relationships with prescribers and dermatologists through tactful engagement and appropriate frequency of messaging.
• Product Promotion: Assertively promote products by providing appropriate and compelling education of products and present to prescribers with passion, knowledge, and confidence.
- Achieve sales objectives and drive growth in assigned territory
- Collaborate with territory partners to maximize results and achieve sales objectives
- Develop strategies to drive sales through analyses of market trends and an understanding of assigned territory
- Develop effective territory call plan to engage healthcare professionals and drive sales results
- Position products appropriately through product and prescriber knowledge
- Proactively develop connections with new prescribers and actively build existing relationships
- Prepare strategies to engage prescribers through well-executed sales presentations
- Comply with all laws and regulations and act with integrity in the use of assigned Mayne Pharma property
- Integrity: Maintains and upholds the highest standard of ethical behavior in all circumstances. Is adept at recognizing the ethical dimensions in situations and reacts accordingly. Is authentic, keeps promises and builds trust.
- Passion/Energy: Brings high energy, a positive attitude, and a will to win. Perseveres relentlessly when challenged, acts proactively, and inspires others to do the same.
- Analytical Acumen: Skilled in the interpretation and application of data in problem-solving, decision-making, account planning and activity prioritization.
- Assertiveness: Confident and resourceful in taking initiative to build relationships and meet patient/provider needs
- Customer/Patient Focus: Treats the needs of providers, staff, and patients as a priority. Works to develop and communicate solutions that meet customer needs. Listens well and is considered a subject-matter expert to sales force
- Persuasiveness: Able to influence through clear and concise messaging; can differentiate both self and product through science and emotion.
- Process Oriented: Takes a systematic and organized approach to the sales process and works effectively to rapidly progress decision-makers to action. Able to prioritize; committed to continuous self-improvement.
- Self-awareness: Self-aware, open to coaching and self-improvement. Agile and decisive in decisions. Is highly effective socially and interpersonally – adept at interpreting social and emotional cues and adapting approach and messaging accordingly.
- Accountability: Is accountable and accepts accountability for one’s own actions and results. Can be depended upon to execute on agreed upon actions to support both individual and team objectives.
- Teamwork: Works well with others, provides support and assistance to team members and helps others to accomplish objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years of direct sales experience; pharmaceutical sales strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills (both oral and written) required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must have strong computer skills (including MS Office and Sales Force software)
- Business travel required
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently
Mayne Pharma is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.