Territory & Quota Manager
The Territory and Quota Manager is a key role within the Global Sales Operations team at LHH, Adecco Group. Reporting directly to the Global Sales Ops Director, this role is responsible for leading the territory and quota setting process in collaboration with sales teams across the globe. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving efficiency, transparency, and accuracy in our sales operations.
- Reports to Global Sales Ops Director
- Flexible - Europe or North America
In this role you can expect to
- Territory and Quota Setting: Collaborate with finance and sales teams worldwide to define, analyze, and set territories and quotas that align with the company's sales strategy and revenue objectives.
- Salesforce Expertise: Utilize Salesforce to gather, analyze, and interpret data to make informed decisions regarding territories, quotas, and commissions. Continuously work on developing and improving how Salesforce is leveraged for enhanced efficiency in sales operations.
- Financial Modeling: Develop and maintain financial models to support the territory and quota setting process, ensuring alignment with corporate financial goals.
- Data Analysis: Utilize Excel and Power BI to conduct in-depth data analysis, providing insights into sales performance, territory effectiveness, and commission structures.
- Project Leadership: Lead cross-functional projects aimed at improving sales operations processes, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Global Collaboration: Interact with diverse cultures and various levels of the organization, building strong working relationships with regional sales teams and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, with a primary focus on territory and quota setting, or relevant experience from FP&A, preferably within a global organization.
- Strong financial modeling skills to support data-driven decision-making.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Power BI for data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with diverse cultures and organizational levels.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: Full-Time
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion