Marketing Manager, EMEA (Bilingual) - Ezra
Job Role: Marketing Manager, EMEA (Bilingual)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The Marketing Manager for EMEA will be responsible for building a scalable approach to creating awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion across our core Ezra audiences. This role requires a proven marketer with experience building successful and measurable international marketing programs that drive pipeline growth and meet or exceed revenue targets.
In this full-time position, you will report to the Director International Marketing and dotted line to the Head of Sales, International to ensure a global to local approach to your markets.
You can deliver strategic go-to market plans and execute them with grace across various countries and cultures. You pride yourself on fast wins and strategic ideas that stand out against the competition.
Reporting to the Director International Marketing, you will be part of the Marketing team but will work closely with the Head of International and your regional sales.
How will I make an impact?
- Lead the development of the company’s EMEA Regional Marketing plans
- Actively work with the regional teams to understand market and customer requirements, carry out market analysis, recommend product positioning and define strategies as required
- Responsible for the go-to-market strategy, campaign results and new programs to help launch new markets and build a mature pipeline
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders – primarily marketing, client service, sales enablement, and business development to drive strategy and local support
- You support and champion the global marketing strategy and brand
- You personally help build, edit, and support local messaging and content to create engaging content, awareness, and localized sales materials to drive business strategy
- Execute demand generation marketing programs including in-person and virtual, direct mail, ABM, and 3rd party events
- Experience working with local media you can implement a local PR campaign, content, and feed into the global communications plan
- Partner with customer success and marketing to source and share inspirational success stories and testimonials
- Partner with the field sales teams to ensure there is a constant flow of information, market intelligence and joint messaging outreach, including but not limited to account-based efforts
- Monitor efficacy, cost and ROI of programs, present reports, findings, and recommendations to improve growth potential – aligning and sharing with Global team
- Act as a mentor on digital topics and provide best practice, guidance, and feedback to regional teams
- Partner with our Adecco group channel partners to execute joint marketing programs
- Act as a brand spokesperson when required, leading presentations and events with enterprise clients and customers
What you bring to this role:
- 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing and communications experience, preferably in a mix of agency, consulting, consumer products, L&D, ecommerce and/or technology organisations
- You must be digital through and through, and understand the full channel mix including marketing technology platforms Salesforce, Pardot and others
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills are table stakes
- Working and communicating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working in cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally (preferred)
- Flexible hours may be required to manage projects across regions / time zone
- Pardot, Salesforce super user
- Deeply knowledgeable in ways to optimise the marketing funnel; with experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail, PR); content marketing and social media
- Strategic, creative, and commercially minded
- Fluent in English, and either French and/or German
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.