New Business Account Executive - EZRA
Job Role: New Business Account Executive
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we are on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible rewards.
EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies.
If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
This is a ‘Hunter’ role on the New Business Sales Team we are growing within EZRA. Your primary goal will be to generate revenue from net new logo accounts. You will be the face of EZRA – the first, best impression - as we add to our already impressive client list of delighted customers.
This role will work in partnership with multiple stakeholders across EZRA’s business: Lead Generation, Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success, Sales Leadership, and other New Business team members. You must have a dogged and determined entrepreneurial spirit with an incredible desire to be a part of a team that is going to change the world.
How will I make an impact?
● Manage a geographical territory of enterprise accounts.
● Set strategy and prioritize a large territory.
● Self-source and partner with lead generation to qualify inbound and outbound leads.
● Lead all sales efforts from qualification to contracting.
● Link EZRA solutions and value to desired business outcomes
● Conduct solution demos and answer feature/function questions.
● Maintain Salesforce to ensure pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
● Identify personas at target accounts and create tailored messaging.
● Partner cross-functionally with other sales teams, marketing, Customer Success teams, and sales leadership.
● Engage with other Adecco Group brands to unlock opportunities globally.
● Act as a brand spokesperson / ambassador for EZRA within your assigned territory
● Understand the competitive landscape and how to differentiate EZRA.
What you bring to this role:
● 5+ years of relevant enterprise sales experience managing a new territory.
● Excellent at self-sourced lead generation.
● Strong and Persuasive communicator.
● Proven, repeatable, flexible sales processes.
● Relevant experience in the HR consulting / leadership & L&D space preferred.
● Familiarity with relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
● Compelling presentation / storytelling skills.
● Excellence in networking, partnering, and communicating with senior stakeholders.
● Strong opportunity qualification skills.
● Strategic, creative, and commercially minded – entrepreneurial.
● Must be to be ‘in the market’ with clients.
● Required travel, and office attendance in alignment to EZRA’s Global Hybrid working policy.
What we offer:
● Your own world class coach
● Regular team social events
● Flexible working hours
● Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
● A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
● Competitive benefit package
● Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.