Business Developer Manager - Germany LHH CTM & LD
Business Developer Manager– Germany LHH CTM & LD
Looking to develop your already successful sales career in B2B Sales within the HR & Talent Management sector?
Then Lee Hecht Harrison offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to on-going development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join Lee Hecht Harrison with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated Talent Management Solutions. We are looking for a talented salesperson, with a background in selling at the highest level within the HR Function.
As workforces continue to transform, LHH’s market-leading Learning and Development Solutions are proven and trusted capabilities for our customer’s core business and talent operations. Whether they need a fully integrated suite of global coaching and assessment solutions, redeployment strategies, career development or transition solutions LHH delivers a wide range of tailored solutions for the largest and most complex global organizations.
As a high performing, experienced HR sales expert at LHH you are the one client turn to in times of need. You are confident in selling Talent Solutions to senior executives and will apply your sharp business insight and comprehension as you present LHH solutions to enterprise clients and prospects within the German market. You will have subject matter expert assistance across LHH’s suite of services, allowing you to provide prospects and clients with comprehensive and tailored solutions.
Role Purpose: This person will be accountable for converting new business; and expanding a range of
clients across LHH’s CTM/L&D solutions portfolio.
- SVP Cluster Leader, DACH & BNP
- This position will not have direct reports
- Germany – Remote working possible
- German and English, any other language a plus
In this role you can expect to
- As a Business Developer Manager, your primary role will be to develop a sales strategy to increase share of wallet across a dedicated set of key existing clients and convert new business target logos.
- The ability to translate HR/talent-based requirements into a business-driven LHH solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- Build strong relationships internally across functional groups within LHH where an open and team-oriented culture exists
- Primary job duty is to sell CTM & LD talent management services to existing clients and prospective customers
- Manage sales process from account strategy, and planning through execution of the sales
- Develop solution proposals with Subject Matter Experts encompassing LHH’s entire suite of
- Participate in the development, presentation and closing of the sale
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with LHH colleagues, SMEs and influencers as needed to win new business
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the comprehension of HR buying centers as well as advanced business skills
- Successful sales track record of complex selling
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate accounts and meet with senior stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills with prospects/customers
All About You
- Background in selling customized talent solutions (HR, talent management, coaching, HRIS, assessments, change management, workforce transformation).
- Practice in different sales techniques which include face-to-face, social selling and large presentations.
- Background in selling across all lines of businesses within large organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, influencing virtual global teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Background in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory
What we offer
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Attractive compensation package depending on experience
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare
for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: