Team Lead, Account Manager - EZRA
Job Role: Team Lead, Account Manager - Sales
Location: Toronto, Canada
About the Role
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
As the Account Management Sales Team grows within EZRA, we are looking to add an Account Manager Team Lead to act as a player-coach overseeing Account Managers and supporting a client portfolio. The Account Manager will be the face of the long-term EZRA relationship with the mission of being the brand ambassador in their assigned territory. This role is responsible for setting the account approach through consultative relationship building and needs analysis, being essential to the ultimate client experience!
This role will work in partnership with multiple stakeholders across EZRA’s business. This individual must have a passion for relationships with an incredible desire to be a part of a team that is going to change the world!
What You’ll Do
- Manage of a number of Account Managers, setting clear OKRs and driving performance
- Learn by doing and directly own sales activities, build pipeline, and drive opportunities as the lead and hands-on player while managing your team
- Identifies & supports opportunities for training as well as career growth across the team
- Assesses the sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to determine sales progress & areas for refinement/improvement
- Proactively manage a National territory of listed accounts. Lead all sales efforts from qualification to contracting. Identify personas at target accounts and create tailored messaging.
- Link EZRA solutions and value to desired business outcomes. Understand the competitive landscape and how to differentiate EZRA.
- Achieve and exceed sales OKR’s and KPI’s, including full sales quota for self and team.
- Set and execute account strategy and contact mapping for clients and develop thorough understanding of needs and objectives.
- Directly own renewal and collaborate on expansion sales through delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead all sales efforts from identifying new stakeholders and budget holders to qualification and contracting.
- Maintain Salesforce.com to ensure pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- 3+ years of relevant enterprise sales or CSM experience managing client relationships
- Strong executive presence and communication skills including compelling presentation/storytelling skills
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator. Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Passionate about people and the development of the team
- Decisive, action-orienated and comfortable working with ambiguity
What we offer
We want all candidates to know they are valued. We push positivity. We are an environment of innovation, collaboration, and growth. Drive impact with your ideas by being a part of the greater discussion in a safe, supported place. Be accountable, ambitious, owning your work and goals. When everyone takes responsibility for their success, we all succeed. Finally, keep it simple! Enjoy the ride and the perks with your own world class coach, weekly well-being hour and learning and development fund.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.