Consultant, Assessment, Succession, & Analytics (ASA)
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and experience as a Subject Matter Expert with psychometric assessments. This individual will have the opportunity to help LHH leverage our strong brand and continue to drive growth across North America. Specifically, the Consultant supports and delivers assessments and leads assessment related projects to contribute to the broader Assessment, Succession & Analytics (ASA) growth strategy. This role sits within the ASA Practice which supports the Solutions & Consulting arm of the North America Leadership & Development Organization
The Consultant will be accountable for managing and delivering professional individual contributor (PIC) and mid-level assessments for our clients; including engagement design, delivery of leadership and development services and solutions and supporting ongoing client relationships in key accounts. They will build leadership capacity with leading global companies and help shape and grow the ASA Practice through contributing to driving growth in our business with new and existing clients.
- Reporting to Assessment Practice Leader, North America
- No direct reports
- CA - ON - Toronto (Primary)
- Deliver PIC and mid-level assessments (interview, psychometrics, simulations, report writing, debrief, reporting to the organization)
- Design competency models and supporting tools (e.g., multi-rater surveys, interview guides, development tips)
- Design client tailored surveys (e.g., leveraging LHH tools to align to client competency models)
- Analyze aggregate assessment data to identify key themes and create client stakeholder presentations
- Design and manage client engagements in a fast-paced work environment
- Support sales colleagues to solution, identify and surface client needs and opportunities to expand our business with clients
- Grow professional network in assessment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; forthright and engaging with low-ego
- Ability to build strong relationships and confidently influence internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative and adaptable team player who can work independently when needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Embraces change and ambiguity, flexible and open to new ideas
- Resilient and resourceful; excels at managing complexity and multiple (at times competing) priorities
- Energetic, passionate, and possessing a sense of urgency
- Thoroughness and attention to detail, producing high quality of work; always meets commitments and delivers results
- Organized and reliable
- Analytical mindset; strong conceptual thinker
- Familiarity with a range of assessment tools and concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other digital technologies
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior or Business or similar work experience in the field
- 1 – 3 years of related consulting experience
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: Regular Full Time – 40 hours / week
- Range: $65-$75K CAD per year
- Hours: Business Hours – flexible on actual schedule
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion