Account Services Manager, Germany LHH CTM + LD
The Account Services Manager role is customer facing and sits within the Customer Success Sales organisation. Primarily ensuring all agreed deliverables during the life of the contract are met on time and to the highest quality.
- Account Services Lead
- Up to 30%
- German, English
- Service multiple, sometimes complex, accounts concurrently
- First point of contact for all operational support needs both for external and internal stakeholders
- Develop credibility & maintain professional relationships with key internal and external clients and account stakeholders
- Develop, foster and maintain customer relationships to support account retention
- Ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed (on time, on budget, accurately and with high quality) utilizing defined best practices and current LHH sales and marketing requirements
- Proactively use Salesforce to maintain account records, add meetings, customer contracts and contact details
- Manage and drive communications cadence with customer / internal stakeholders
- Effectively partner and direct account team members in a matrix reporting structure
- Proactively support the retention of the account through process efficiencies and relationship management
- Effective use of reporting and data to:
- Identify areas of weakness on assigned accounts and support efforts to remedy
- Add value to the customer
- Monitor delivery quality
- Partner with the account leaders to plan and prepare for client partner reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation.
- Plan and support the implementation of multiple accounts and event management assignments
- Manage contract rollout, using clear and effective communication and best practice templates
- Review of contract to ensure account process deliverables (ie engagement, reporting, invoicing, etc.) and KPIs are met
- Execute operational processes and create required documentation to implement contract effectively
- Execute systems configuration and account setup
- Point of contact for contract – responsible for account process KPIs and deliverables (ie engagement, reporting, invoicing, etc.)
- Create and maintain all relevant roll out materials; HR Toolkit / LHH Implementation guide / Referral form etc.
- Train /advise all stakeholders (internal & external) against the roll out requirements
The success of this role will be measured by various KPIs including but not restricted to:
- Accurate implementation /customer roll out (to current Best Practice standards)
- Customer satisfaction
- Completion of QBR / APR (quarterly on annual business / partner reviews)
- Accurate maintenance of SF.com account records
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience working with mid-senior management customers and sales teams
- Confident presentation in customer pitch situations
- Good experience in project management
- Organisational talent
- Experienced in project management (certificate of advantage)
- Proficient in computer/data skills including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, SFDC
- Fluent in English & German
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: full time permanent
- Hours: 40
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion