Director, Assessment, Succession, & Analytics (ASA) Maternity Leave- 12 months
This individual will have the opportunity to help LHH leverage our strong brand and continue to drive growth across North America. Specifically, the Director supports and delivers strategic assessments, leads complex and strategic assessment related projects, and takes ownership of supporting and implementing key elements of the broader ASA assessment growth strategy. This role sits within the ASA Practice which supports the Solutions & Consulting arm of the North America Leadership & Development Organization.
The Director will be accountable for managing and delivering professional individual contributor (PIC) through executive-level assessments and succession engagements for our clients including sophisticated engagement design, delivery of complex leadership and development services and solutions, and supporting ongoing client relationship management in high profile accounts. In addition, they will oversee the implementation of key ASA assessment growth strategy elements (i.e., a specific focus on either Assessment Delivery, Assessment Sales, or another element as required by the business and growth strategy). They will build leadership capacity with leading global companies and help shape and grow the ASA Practice through contributing to driving growth in our business with new and existing clients.
- Reporting to NA Assessment Practice Leader
- No direct reports
- CA - ON - Toronto (Primary)
- Deliver PIC through executive-level assessments (interview, psychometrics, simulations, report writing, debrief, reporting to the organization)
- Design competency models and supporting tools (e.g., multi-rater surveys, interview guides, development tips)
- Design client tailored surveys (e.g., leveraging LHH tools to align to client competency models)
- Lead succession engagements (e.g., designing talent planning initiatives, creating success profiles, conducting succession assessments)
- Analyze aggregate assessment data to identify key themes and create client stakeholder presentations
- Design and manage complex client engagements in a fast-paced work environment
- Partner with consulting and business development colleagues as a subject matter expert (assessment, succession and talent/leadership development) to design solutions for clients
- Advise clients on leadership assessment, succession management or leadership development solutions aligned with their strategy and culture
- Conduct sales calls, design and price solutions, and contribute to proposals and RFPs (including shortlist presentations)
- Support sales colleagues to identify and surface client needs and opportunities to expand our business with clients
- Grow professional network in assessment
- Pursue leads referred from others for work with new clients and prepare effective proposals and presentations
- Manage a professional network to maximize business development opportunities
- Oversee the implementation of key ASA assessment growth strategy elements as outlined below (or as required by the business and growth strategy)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; forthright and engaging with low-ego
- Ability to build strong relationships and confidently influence internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative and adaptable team player who can work independently when needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and courageous in advising consultants, colleagues, and senior level leaders
- A strong business and people leader in gaining buy-in, engagement and setting and managing performance expectations for others
- Embraces change and ambiguity, flexible and open to new ideas
- Resilient and resourceful; excels at managing complexity and multiple (at times competing) priorities
- Patience to help others work through change and ambiguity
- Energetic, passionate, and possessing a sense of urgency
- Thoroughness and attention to detail, producing high quality of work; always meets commitments and delivers results
- Organized and reliable
- Analytical mindset; strong conceptual thinker
- Capable of linking strategic drivers of client organizations to assessment results and creating meaningful insights
- Capable of implementing on strategic directions and delivering on success metrics
- Sound knowledge of a range of assessment tools, concepts and psychometric principles
- Significant experience assessing leaders at the executive level and above
- Experienced in conducting talent reviews and developing succession plans
- Experienced in leading people, teams, or providing direction to key stakeholders
- Experienced in executing on strategic directions
- Coaching experience and an ICF designation is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other digital technologies
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior or Business or similar work experience in the field
- 6 – 15 years of related consulting experience
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: Full-time, 12 Month Maternity Cover
- Hours: Regular Business Hours - Flexible
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion