Alumni Leader, ICEO
ICEO Alumni Leader, LHH
This role can be in Europe or Eastern USA.
The Alumni Leader for LHH will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and loyal alumni community of past participants in International Center for Executive Options (ICEO) programs, relationships with and between ICEO Advisors, ICEO Clients(candidates) and our valued LHH Clients. In time it could include other key stakeholders who have a solid connection with the firm.
The role will involve developing and executing strategies to create value for alumni thereby keeping alumni engaged, informed, and connected to the organization. This is achieved by understanding their specific needs, leveraging ICEO and LHH strengths to address those needs and to facilitate collaboration and knowledge-sharing within a strong community and network. By keeping alumni engaged and informed, you can help ensure they remain ambassadors for LHH, so that alumni can potentially return to the organization, or become key clients in the future.
- Reports to the SVP, Global Head of International Center for Executive Options (ICEO)
In this role you can expect to
- Develop and implement the strategic plan and the Alumni annual budget.
- Analyze needs and measure actions/campaigns (KPIs) to ensure relevance.
- Plan, organize, manage, and monitor
- Set up, support, and grow the number of communities/clubs.
- Build an integrated ecosystem of online and offline platforms to serve the alumni on a lean basis.
- Set up governance structures and manage the running of clubs and communities.
- Track and stimulate activities in these clubs and communities, also close inactive communities.
- Content management in internal and external communication channels, web, and social networks.
- Administration of the members' database and ensure compliance to GDPR laws.
- Benchmark the competition and the market and continue to develop a distinguished alumni community specifically for ICEO / LHH alumni.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive alumni engagement strategy, working closely with the leadership team to align it with the firm’s overall business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with alumni, as a main point of contact, understanding their interests and needs, and keeping them engaged with the firm through regular communication and events (online and offline).
- Work with the subject matter experts, LHH marketing and communications teams to develop engaging content and communication campaigns to keep alumni informed about the firm’s activities and initiatives.
- Create and manage alumni events and programs, such as networking events, training sessions, and mentoring programs, to facilitate knowledge-sharing and collaboration among alumni.
- Collaborate with business development teams to leverage alumni relationships to create new business opportunities for the firm.
- Measuring success: You would need to track the success of alumni engagement initiatives and report on key metrics such as participation rates, feedback from alumni, and impact on the company's reputation and bottom line across all online and offline platforms.
- Design, implement, and manage the alumni database, ensuring that all alumni information is accurate and up to date and fully compliant to GDPR laws and regulations.
- Managing budgets: You would be responsible for managing budgets associated with alumni engagement initiatives, ensuring that resources are used effectively and efficiently.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven history of successfully collaborating with Senior Executives across the world to build active communities and networks.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate alumni relations, corporate communications, or a related field, preferably with a leading consultancy. Not-for-Profit experience will also be considered.
- Proven record of designing and building an alumni community for senior executives from scratch with KPI’s.
- Proven history of growing the number of alumni and their respective engagement rates across all touch points and platforms sustainably over more than 3 years.
- Proven history of building and managing relationships with alumni at a senior level.
- Proven history of collaboration with key stakeholders in other departments in the firm and strategic partners within and outside of the firm.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across various departments.
- Experience with alumni database management. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Passion for creating value for the alumni network and promoting the firm’s brand.
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Willingness to travel as required.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion