Creative Operations Specialist, Ezra
Job Role: Creative Operations Specialist
About the Role
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
Creative Ops is a pivotal role that ensures the smooth running of our creative department by managing the intake of briefs and identifying opportunities to maximize the impact of creativity on business performance. For an experienced designer or copywriter, this is an opportunity to move into a hybrid role blending project management and production.
By optimizing creative workflows and processes, Creative Ops pushes the creative team to work more efficiently and effectively. This includes project management, team communication (including 3rd party and freelancers), and tool selection. Working closely with our in-house creative team and other stakeholders, Creative Ops ensures that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality, while also seeking out ways to improve the overall value of design within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- A healthy mix of creative ops (60-80%) and production/ hands on design (20 – 40%)
- Establishing and owning efficient processes that generate high quality creative
- Collaborate with our Creative Director and data teams to monitor and improve creative effectiveness
- Assist with project management tasks such as scheduling, resource allocation within budget, and status reporting
- Create and maintain documentation for design processes and standards
- Manage design-related communication channels such as Slack channels and ASANA
- Assist with the onboarding of new designers/freelancers and providing support for their ongoing development
- Educate the company on process and scope of the creative team
- Creation of assets to support digital marketing campaigns
- Writing bold titles for events and webinars to promote engagement
- Planning and developing concepts and art direction for videos
- Leading on brand design either to promote and improve our existing core brand or creation of sub-brands
- 3+ years’ experience project management & Design ops capacity
- 3-5 year’s experience in creative teams (agency or in-house) – graphic design or copywriting
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology
- You have extensive knowledge of Adobe creative suite and associated design tools
- You have a strong depth of experience in creative direction, photography, film, graphic design, architecture, and digital UX
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of stakeholders
- You have excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You are able to balance autonomy and collaboration
- Excellent in working across teams, collaborative and building relationships
What we offer
We want all candidates to know they are valued. We push positivity. We are an environment of innovation, collaboration, and growth. Drive impact with your ideas by being a part of the greater discussion in a safe, supported place. Be accountable, ambitious, owning your work and goals. When everyone takes responsibility for their success, we all succeed. Finally, keep it simple! Enjoy the ride and the perks with your own world class coach, weekly well-being hour and learning and development fund.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.