Event Marketing Specialist, EZRA
Job Role: Event Marketing Specialist
Location: Toronto, CA (Hybrid)
Who we are?
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
We are the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies like Coca Cola or Spotify. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you. A key success factor for EZRA is supporting the implementation of the North America strategy to educate our audiences and inspire action. This is where you come in.
As the Field Marketing Specialist, you will provide frontline marketing support to the EZRA business by supporting the implementation of the marketing strategies and tactics in NA. This role will split it’s time around 60% on events and 40% on marketing support.
Your responsibilities in detail: Event management:
· Organize and oversee online and offline events and marketing activity in our NA region driving towards our desired outcomes.
· Work with key stakeholders to help execute our sponsored events and webinars.
· Work with marketing to organise, promote and manage events, roundtables, webinars, and sponsored exhibitions and conferences.
· Support the delivery of EZRA’s contribution to sponsored events including the creation of material, managing speakers, negotiating with suppliers and vendors, and pre and post event comms.
· Support the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to implement long-term activation campaigns to generate new business opportunities and follow up activities to nurture leads through the marketing funnel.
· Support the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to oversee short-term activation campaigns to generate new business opportunities for our 4 product lines – EZRA, EZRA Focus, EzraX and Ezra Measure.
· Support the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to implement targeted 1:few and 1:many campaigns to our New Business TAL’s in the NA region.
· Work with our Website Optimization Specialist to ensure that all website pages are optimized for creating lead generation opportunities.
· Digest, review and adapt contents and insights from global and local market to make them fit-for-purpose to the NAM market.
· Support the production of sales and marketing collateral that meet our current and future business needs including case studies, testimonials and other new business lead generating materials.
· Support in the creation of original content and insight to enhance EZRA’s brand awareness and thought leadership positioning.
Required travel, and office attendance in alignment to the EZRA’s Global Hybrid working policy
Reporting first to the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be part of the wider team and work closely with our NA SDR’s and Sales team.
· Superb communication and organizational skills
· 2-5 years of event and marketing coordination experience
· B2B or B2B SaaS or Service experience is preferred
· Experience working with events, webinars, campaigns, ABM and websites is desired
· Demonstrable experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
· An understanding of our key performance indicators for marketing and events
· Great project management skills and experience with productivity software, such as Asana
· Excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
· Work authorization based on the country you live in
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Experienced in creating content and presentations
· Fluent in English
· Exceptionally organized
· A good problem solver, anticipate and plan for different scenarios
· Professional and like to have fun at work
· Comfortable with heavy admin work
· A creative thinker
What we offer
· Your own world class coach
· Regular team social events
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive benefit package
· A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.