Engagement Lead (Sales Supervisor)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-oriented Supervisor to lead and support our sales team. The Supervisor will play a pivotal role in ensuring the achievement of sales targets, motivating and guiding the team, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This role requires strong leadership abilities, excellent communication skills, and a keen focus on sales performance.
- Reports directly to North America, Engagement Performance & Quality Manager
- Engagement Specialists
- English required
- Lead, motivate, and coach the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance and efficiency metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans accordingly.
- Conduct regular team meetings and provide guidance on sales techniques, program knowledge, and candidate interactions.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new team members.
- Provide constructive feedback and performance evaluations to team members, promoting their professional growth.
- Resolve candidate complaints and escalations promptly and effectively to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate performance records, reports, and documentation.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team culture to ensure a productive and motivated sales force.
- Proven experience in a sales role, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve their best.
- Customer-focused mindset and commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $47,500 - $78,600 per year
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion