Career Transition & Mobility Solution Lead, LHH CTM
As the world’s leading career transition and mobility provider, we partner with our clients to build better careers and better businesses. A key focus for 2023 is expanding our services in career growth for employees within companies. We draw on our 50+ years of experience in helping departing employees find new successful careers, to now help existing employees identify and navigate successful careers internally. Through better support of employees, we will help employers in improving retention, encouraging employee growth, and filling key roles for the business.
The Solutions Specialist will contribute to our growth and reputation by creating and implementing solutions in career transition and mobility programs for our corporate clients.
- Reports to Career Transition & Mobility Practice Leader
- The preferred location is London, UK.
- Unlimited permanent, work model hybrid
- Create solutions for clients that bring our career transition and mobility expertise to solving their workforce challenges
- Partner with the UK and Ireland sales team in developing client relationships and closing projects with key large businesses, including FTSE 100, for both existing clients and new prospects
- Launch client projects and ensure our promises deliver and exceed expectations in quality, timeliness and results
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the full range of LHH offerings and products in order to shape comprehensive solutions for clients
- Work with our Global Teams to support the development of our Career Transition and Mobility offerings
- Contribute towards commercial targets for Career Transition and Mobility in the UK & Ireland by supporting growth in client projects and enlisting new clients
- Review project delivery for ongoing quality assurance including regular contact with the client to ensure satisfaction
- Prepare, analyse and present project reports for use by Client Partners and SME’s in client QPR and APR meetings and map actual success against pre-set metrics and mutually agreed KPI’s.
- Review trends and themes and proactively share ﬁndings or concerns with key internal stakeholders e.g. CPs, Subject Matter Experts etc.
- Build and prepare client speciﬁc reports that are needed for weekly or monthly reviews to clients.
- Gather project feedback thoroughly and in a timely manner, reviewing trends and themes that need to be discussed, taking action where needed once an analysis is complete.
- Demonstrate LHH behaviours and values with clients and colleagues
- The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time.
- Demonstrated success in persuasive selling, finding solutions that make a difference for clients in achieving their goals
- Proven success in HR or business management, relationship sales, and/or consulting
- Relevant background in career support, organizational design and employee engagement
- Expertise and proven success in scoping out, designing and delivering talent management /HR related solutions
- Awareness of and interest in current trends in employment and careers.
- Passion for helping individuals achieve successful and rewarding careers.
- Background working in a client-facing role and/or startup is a plus.
- Business acumen and a performance history of developing strong and trusted client relationships at very senior levels
- Experience shaping effective client solutions and delivering them with high levels of customer satisfaction
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion