Marketing Manager - Singapore LHH CTM, LD & RS
The role is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive lead generation, brand awareness and revenue growth. The Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing, ANZ+Singapore and be responsible for the development, implementation and management of integrated marketing programs.
Ideal for a marketing generalist this role will be responsible for the continuous improvement of platforms, processes and procedures in support of the delivery of local marketing activities and achieving local targets in support of global strategy.
This high-impact role will work across business lines (including Career Transition and Mobility (CTM), Leadership Development (LD) and Recruitment Solutions (RS)) and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
This is an individual contributor role with no supervisory responsibilities.
Head of Marketing, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore
As the new Marketing Manager, you will
- Work with key stakeholders including the Head of Marketing, country and sales leaders to identify, evaluate and agree the focus of marketing initiatives (predominantly B2B) and develop an annual marketing plan aligned to business strategy.
- Be accountable for executing the marketing plan to support revenue growth, demand generation, brand awareness and positioning objectives.
- Ownership of the country marketing budget with a focus on generating a strong ROI.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create and coordinate targeted lead generation campaigns, identify new sales opportunities, create go-to-market strategies and develop sector specific propositions.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and associated activities to achieve qualified leads and marketing attributed revenue goals. Activities may include PPC, email campaigns, social media marketing, participation in industry conferences and events, seminars, roundtables, corporate hospitality, webinars, podcasts and website updates.
- Monitor industry thought leaders and competitor activity and conduct market scans to identify relevant trends, threats and opportunities
- Build a strong compelling brand and increase brand awareness and engagement through PR, thought leadership and other content marketing activity.
- Work with Practice Leaders, SMEs, professional writers and external partners where necessary to create and localize thought leadership content in line with the agreed LHH positioning.
- Ensure key messages, brand identity tone and voice are consistent and reinforced in all internal and external communications and materials
- Creation and ongoing development of all sales and marketing collateral, including all corporate and product brochures, templates, case studies and sales support material.
- Build collaborative relationships with local and global marketing teams across business lines to ensure efficient utilisation of expertise, materials, marketing assets and systems.
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
• 6+ years marketing experience - B2B preferred
• Significant experience in digital marketing and lead generation – planning, creation, delivery and measurement of integrated campaigns, event management, email and content marketing
• Demonstrated capability in partnering with and supporting sales team to generate quality leads and opportunities
• Experience in working with subject matter experts and agencies to produce content to agreed timeframes and repackaging thought leadership content for different channels
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates a commitment and drive to continuously improve the impact and effectiveness of marketing activity
- Experience using marketing automation tools to support demand generation
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM and Marketing tech platforms - specifically Salesforce and Pardot – desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
• A naturally collaborative and motivated individual with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
• A self-starter with a proactive mentality and curiosity and a desire to learn.
• Results and solutions oriented
• Excellent influencing and strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective team-player
• Ability to navigate ambiguity
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Recruitment Solutions, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 30 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion