Sales Director Germany, LHH CTM & LD
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Director is to lead the country sales team and provide the design and implementation of strategic sales activities and development for the salespeople in Germany. This role will support the SVP LHH North Europe, work closely with the finance team and partner closely with operations to ensure client delivery meetings internal operational requirements.
- Reports to SVP LHH North Europe
- Germany Sales Team
- German and English speaker – at fluency level (further language skill an advantage)
Sales Marketing Strategies
- Develops effective sales strategies for both Leadership Development and Career Transition Lines of Business to achieve the countries total revenue target and revenue targets by Line of Business.
- Creates selling solutions for multiple layers within organizations including the C-Suite, line managers, human resource professionals and procurement.
- Oversees market segmentation, sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management processes that are consistent with LHH procedures.
- Provides input on market awareness and customer requirements.
- Produces annual business/marketing plan and marketing events.
- Consultative Selling Skills & Team Collaboration
- Cooperatively interacts with members of the Strategic Account Team and Talent Development sales resources to achieve sales objectives within the region.
- Builds strong relationships with own country team as well as Sales Directors in EMEA region.
- Selects, manages and coaches salespeople and aids them in targeting prospects and penetrating existing accounts.
- Trains salespeople on consultative and insight selling skills that are solutions focused rather than product focused.
- Builds LHH presence in the community.
Account Expansion & Penetration
- Maintains several personal target accounts and assists local salespeople to increase total market share within the region, and to achieve a greater share of market with all accounts in region.
- Partners with various practice leaders within LHH and Adecco to ensure a “total solutions” approach.
- Creates and participates in presentations, proposals, discussion documents, sales prospecting and other sales activities, as necessary
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning and sales strategy development.
- Strong performance history of managing salespeople across multiple locations and growing both existing and new service offerings.
- Capable of leading, managing and growing the sales processes of all LHH LOBs.
- Able to recruit, direct, supervise and motivate numbers of individuals of varying skill levels.
- Proven record of consultative sales success with large national and local accounts
- Strong marketing capability and ability to organize trade shows and marketing events.
- History of professional association and community involvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and history of leading effectively in a matrixed work environment.
- Highly organized, disciplined and success-motivated.
- Willingness to travel throughout the country.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehends the need for effective expense control and communicates expectations within the region.
- Sound understanding of internal and external technology tools including Salesforce.com, PowerPoint, MS Excel, CMS, Outlook and their report capabilities.
- Willingness to serve on LHH task forces and committees on topics of organizational need.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum) preferred.
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion