Enterprise Sales Development Representative - German Speaker, LHH CTM & LD
Why join LHH?
Would you like to be part of FTSE 500 organisation driving hypergrowth?
Do you have passion for growing your career into Enterprise Sales?
LHH (Part of Adecco Group) is a global leader in end-to-end HR solutions and advisory services delivering over Euros 2billion in revenues and serving over 70% of FTSE 500 accounts. We are consistently ranked as one of ‘the best places to work’ and pride in our collaborative culture.
We are looking for Sales Development Representative to join our global Sales development organisation.
We have built a ‘robust Sales Academy program’ which involves upskilling, aiming to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to progress into enterprise sales We have a track record of progressing SDRs to Business Developers and other customer success roles across the organisation.
If this sounds like you, please apply today. Join us and embark on a meaningful and rewarding career.
- Reports to the Manager Sales Development
- Use a mixture of outbound calling, emailing, and marketing campaign follow up to organise meetings between prospective customers and the LHH sales team
- Accurately qualify new prospective customer accounts, based upon established criteria
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to share information, provide feedback, and achieve overall sales targets
- 1+ years of work experience in a pipeline generation role as an SDR in technology sales industry or SaaS
- Demonstrated track record in an early-stage company or highly ambiguous environment.
- Advanced knowledge of English and German is mandatory, and French is a bonus
- Understanding of B2B data sources and tools (e.g., Sales Force, Outreach, Sales Navigator etc.)
- Goal-oriented, has ownership, curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion