Engagement Performance & Quality Manager
We are in search of an exceptionally driven and experienced Senior Manager to elevate our sales and quality team to new levels of success. In this role, the Senior Manager will have a dual responsibility: leading our sales efforts to drive revenue growth and overseeing our coaching programs to nurture employee potential and development. This multifaceted position demands a proven history of effective sales leadership, excellent communication skills, and the ability to inspire and guide a team to extraordinary achievements.
- Reports directly to North America, VP Director of Engagement
- Engagement Leads (Supervisors)
- English required
- Lead and manage our sales team, charting the course for strategic sales plans and exceeding revenue targets.
- Develop and execute coaching programs to maximize employee potential and foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Oversee all aspects of sales operations, ensuring efficiency, quality, and exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align sales strategies with organizational goals.
- Drive improvements in sales performance and productivity.
- Create and deliver coaching sessions, workshops, and training programs.
- Assess and measure the impact of coaching initiatives.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Proven track record in sales leadership and achieving targets.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Deep understanding of coaching methodologies and talent development.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $65,000 - $97,000 per year
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion