Director of Enterprise Growth, Marketing - EZRA
Job Role: Director of Enterprise Growth, Marketing
Location: Toronto, Canada or London, England (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest. EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
We are looking for a senior marketing exec that is obsessed with building pipeline to scale b2b organizations. The Director of Enterprise Growth, Marketing will drive strategic planning and lead a highly qualified team of marketers, partnering with various stakeholders across EZRA across the accounts team.
Reporting first to the CMO, you will be part of the Marketing team and will work closely with the Rev Ops, Sales, Product, and Customer Success and Solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of marketers to deliver on growth targets for current client (Expand)
- Partner with Brand and Communications to enhance our targeted Brand presence across multiple channels
- Enhance our Demand generation machine for Enterprise accounts, developing a global multi-channel strategy.
- Deeply understand the end-to-end pipeline with a focus on attracting high intent leads, prospects & accounts
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to design, launch, and evaluate ABM programs across a portfolio of channels
- Make data informed decisions to continually test/optimize ROI and the right channel budget mix to achieve goals.
- Analyze gaps/opportunities in the buyer journey (top, mid, and bottom funnel) and identify the necessary assets, content, and programs in collaboration with product marketing, content marketing, events, and sales.
- Define and own KPIs to drive overall pipeline goals; evaluate campaign performance outcomes and measure success across all stages of the buyer journey.
- Evolve our martech stack to support Enterprise Growth
- 12+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing with longer sales cycles
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor and guide a cross functional team
- Adept across the modern Martech and Salestech stack (SFDC, Pardot, G2, Demandbase, etc.)
- Proficient across digital and offline demand gen tactics, ABM, and channels, including Events marketing
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious, and driven to root-cause analyses
- Enjoys translating and communicating data into actionable insights
- Iterative and agile working style; embraces ambiguity and the opportunity to build
- Working and communicating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working in cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally (preferred)
- Flexible hours may be required to manage projects across regions / time zones
- A leader by nature
- Great at prioritization
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to continuously bring new ideas on technology and trends
- Excellent in working across teams, collaborative and building relationships
- Strategic and commercially minded
- A whizz at understanding client needs and identifying the right solutions
- Experience in Learning and Development or HR space is preferred
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.