Sales/Engagement Enablement Specialist
The primary responsibilities of the Sales/Engagement Enablement Specialist are to provide support in building systems, processes and communications that enable the internal global engagement teams to maximize revenue and improve efficiencies. The Sales/Engagement Enablement Specialist is responsible for setting up tracking and monitoring of performance, training to support new staff onboarding, contributing data for Engagement Directors decision making, ensuring effective externally facing content, digital user experience and the best technology is available to maximize engagement & revenue.
Reports directly to the Director of Engagement.
- No Direct Reports
- No travel required
- Partner with Marketing to create and manage campaigns and external self-start platforms focused on increasing customer engagement; provide the marketing team with requested resources or data
- Lead technology upgrades that improve performance and efficiencies. Identify new technology needs and act as the engagement liaison with the technology team to build usable functionality and oversee launching new technology
- Create global reporting needed by Engagement Directors; run timed and ad hoc reports as needed
- In partnership with Engagement Directors and SFMC specialists, create, maintain, and update all externally facing content
- Manage all technology escalations for the global team; engage with IT help desk and follow escalations to resolution
- In partnership with Engagement Managers, create learning journeys for new engagers, high potentials and leaders. Maintain relevant learning materials that include sales skill development; maintain a library of professional development resources to provide to engagement coaches when needed
- Identify and implement processes that would enhance the customer journey
- Partner with Director of Affiliates and TAG countries to ensure they have the resources they need to engage LHH customers, utilize LHH systems for global transparency and have systems set up to consistently engage global referred in business
- Act as the go to for Engagement Directors for ad hoc requests & supporting them in implementing their vision for the department
- Partner with Shared Services team to manage referrals needing updates or changes
- Strong project coordination skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within LHH and with LHH vendor partners.
- Advanced application of Office365 suite of products & contact centre technology.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing environment. “Can do” attitude.
- Strong sales, marketing and customer service mindset.
- Experience in creating effective customer journeys
- Self-starter; takes a proactive approach.
- Ability to analyze data; critical thinking skills.
- Quick study; learns new things and technology easily.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks within strict deadlines.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $52,500 - $78,600 per year
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion