VP, Business Developer - Ezra
Job Role: Business Developer
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
- Reports directly to the Head of Sales, Asia
- Participates regularly in team selling with colleagues and partners, with National Sales and marketing efforts and with Global Project Services, when required.
- Direct Reports: None
Work you’ll do
- Develops overall sales for assigned new business prospects and for revenue growth in current clients. Activities include:
- Analysis of local market opportunity and LHH / Ezra market share
- Recommendation of strategies for all Ezra lines of business
- Implementation planning and execution
- Quarterly review to determine progress
- Conducts research to gather competitive data and market trends.
- Ultimate responsibility for meeting assigned revenue and profitability targets
- Provides regular updates to Head of Sales with regard to sales activity including client visits, first-in new business meetings, current client updates, ongoing account proposals, win/loss record with details, , conversion and engagement rates, pipeline reports and progress toward quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Fulfills assigned role and responsibilities in a national account team-sell.
- Coordinates closely with account management team on delivery of local and national client projects.
- Writes proposals, creates and presents winning client presentations, leads RFP response process and follows national pricing guidelines.
- Maintains acceptable levels of account receivables with client and ensure coordination of organized collection efforts through internal and external methods.
- Ensures that marketing activities support sales strategies and priorities.
- Plans and generates measurable ROI for local marketing events, including evaluation of participation, events success and compliance with tracking.
- Increases local awareness of Ezra through active participation within the community and industry related organizations.
- Continually seeks professional development opportunities and self-improvement activities.
- Proven track record in a professional sales environment for 5+ years preferably selling HR or Human Capital Solutions to the CHRO and other C-suite leaders.
- Experience selling career and leadership development a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop credible relationships with all levels of management
- Organized self-starter who enjoys prospecting and cold calls
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Team player who effectively draws on others in order to maximize the firm’s resources
- Demonstrated basic computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques
- Active community involvement
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.