Customer Onboarding Specialist - German speaker, LHH CTM
LHH are the market leaders in offering career support to individuals who have been made redundant by their employers. Our expert career coaches support our customers find new jobs, open their own business and even plan for retirement as a program offer. Each year we help over half a million job seekers find their ideal job role.
Reports to the Engagement Manager DACH & BNP
Business Unit / Vertical:
Business Unit: Delivery
Business Vertical: Career Transition & Mobility
Remote with residence in Germany
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at LHH, you will play a vital role in driving engagement and participation in our career transition programs. LHH is a leading global provider of career transition solutions, which is a offered career support to individuals who have been made redundant by their employers. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for our program participants at the start of their journey with us. You will work with program participants, LHH consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of our services.
- Reaching out to career transition program participants via call and email to introduce them to the career transition process and activate their program on the system.
- Engage with the individuals professionally, addressing their queries and providing relevant information about the career coaching program.
- Encourage participantion within the program, understanding the challenges they may face.
- One call can last between 3-5 mins. During busy periods we expect you to make 15 calls per hour.
- Previous customer service or call center experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a professional phone manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of building rapport and connecting with participants effectively.
- Empathy and understanding in supporting individuals through career transitions and talent development.
- Target driven mindset.
- Basic computer literacy and data entry skills.
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
- Valid work permit and residency in and for Germany.
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: unlimited permanent
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion