Client Partner / Senior Client Partner - Enterprise CTM (Hybrid)
This sales position focuses on leadership, retention, and expansion of our Enterprise Accounts and the
conversion of Enterprise prospects across the UK & Ireland. The role will also identify, manage, deliver,
and renew contracts within a specific sales territory.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Director
- UKI (London Metro/Hybrid)
- Work with both internal and customer teams to ensure that LHH is serving the customer’s long-term & short-term needs.
- Develop, maintain, and build relationships with clients, with an ability to operate effectively with senior client stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of relevant external issues to use these to identify opportunities in the market and unlock value for our clients and LHH.
- Partner with colleagues both for a geographic and solutions perspective to meet the needs of our clients.
- Consistently strive for sales effectiveness using LHH client relationship management system (CRM) and application of LHH’s sales methodology (Break Away Selling)
- Partner with account management to identify opportunities for improvement in our services and delivery strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasting and financial information – and be accountable for all activity in relation to name clients and stipulated prospects.
- Partner with the account team to monitor activity against the customer’s strategic plan and drive any necessary corrective actions.
- Align with Customer Success Account team for delivery, retention, and expansion of accounts.
- Role model and drive a culture of ‘One’ LHH team across the whole of the UK.
- Proven experience of building, developing, and retaining customer relationships
- Ability to exceed sales targets with a proven track record.
- A proven self-starter that thrives in a fast-pasted environment, has a strong work ethic and is adaptable.
- Comfortable making outside goals, working with partners, generating interest, and aligning LHH solutions to client needs.
- A continued drive for “yes;” viewing the unmovable obstacle as an opportunity to make a difference.
- A tenacious work ethic and a high activity level
- Passionate about our business and mission of making a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to leadership.
- Staffing, HR Solutions or Training & Development experience desirable.
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives.
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours: 37.5
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion