Global Account Director - LHH Global Sales (Rest of Countries/Europe)
Global Account Director – LHH Global Sales
(Ideally, this role will be located in any European country where LHH has a large presence.)
The Global Account Director partners with strategic accounts through client advice to create sustainable impact whilst driving account development and growth at global and local level.
They work translating client needs into solutions with support of subject matter experts, leading opportunity generation and client development on national and global level for strategic accounts.
Their primary metric will be total account sales both global and local, conversion rate to multi-solution account in percentage, number of sold products per managed account, key account and customer penetration, renewal rates, customer satisfaction and percentage of cross-sell.
What you will do
The Global Account Director provide consultative services and advice to strategic accounts to identify client needs and opportunities. They drive account development and growth by holistically understanding client's strategy at country and global level. Therefore, they support clients with transformation and organizational effectiveness. . In parallel, they provide expertise and thought leadership to client on industry and labor market trends. Together with identified resources, they assemble relevant client solution teams from LHH and the wider TAG ecosystem (GBU counterparts) to sell and structure integrated solutions.
The Global Account Director owns:
- the client development strategy for strategic accounts at country and global level
- the solution design process for standard solutions and start the advice on complex projects involving the right stakeholders.
- drive and coordinate accounts’ strategy across all verticals
- the final sales and pricing decision for strategic accounts.
The Global Account Director influences:
- Client development strategy on national level for strategic accounts
- Solution design for complex deals (not out of the shelve solution)
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (recommended)
- Understands market and how LHH/TAG solutions fit in. They build and leverage market knowledge to understand customer needs. They demonstrate strong LHH/TAG solutions knowledge (360 offering) and understand our Unique Value Proposition in the market compared to our competition. On an ongoing basis they identify and provide feedback about direct and indirect competitors (products, prices, market share, strategies…)
- Drives strategic planning and solutions selling. Understands customer’s needs and requirements to scope the opportunity. Plans strategically for short, mid & long-term. Prospects new opportunities & grows existing business footprint. Focuses time and resources on the highest potential and develops effective account/opportunity strategies. Has the ability to develop & pitch tailored solutions to appeal to what is important to the buyer.
- Is a role model for sales discipline. Demonstrates diligence and discipline in full use of SFDC, account planning & pro-active sales campaigns. Manages pipeline effectively. Delivers on forecast consistently. Builds solid stakeholder and power mapping. Leverage the TAG ecosystem to support the business. Drives compliance at every step of the planning & sales process
- Drives superior business outcomes. Leverages data to consistently exceed targets. Understands financials as well as pricing strategy & tools to design proposals that will optimize the customer’s and TAG’s business outcomes. Develops value-based negotiation strategies, and has a strong ability to close the deal. Drives contract fulfilment, revenue and profit growth.
- Builds strong relationship turning customers into fans. Drives customer delight to the point of turning every customer into a TAG advocate. Gains the respect of a trusted advisor to the customer, supporting their long term goals. Engages with customers’ stakeholders at all levels and across all relevant functions up to C-level. Effectively leverage TAG executive to strengthen the partnership. Identifies lighthouse wins that will impact the industry
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES (recommended)
Customer Centricity. Places the customer outcome at the heart of all activities. Knows the customer/industry and their business needs. Prioritizes and focuses all efforts towards the customer’s needs
Effective Communication and Influence. Listens to understand and communicates clearly. Has strong presentation skills. Drives impactful and trustful conversations. Is able to make a point and defend an argument. Can persuade and influence across hierarchies and different stakeholders. Is aware of biases and cultural differences while dealing with stakeholders.
Drive For Results. Goes “all in” and always “the extra mile” to deliver results, staying true to customer centricity and compliance at all time. Develops and proactively manages opportunities, drives end to end delivery including deals. Demonstrates accountability and ownership. Prioritizes for impact.
Growth mindset. Demonstrates curiosity and hunger to learn, challenges for greater performance, can be challenged, shares feedback and asks for feedback. Embraces change as an opportunity to grow. Demonstrates resilience in the face of business hurdles.
Collaboration. Orchestrates and coaches a global, cross-brand virtual team to win together. Shares insights opportunities and connections across teams and BUs as needed, in support of 360 offering and global delivery.
- At least 10 years of experience in a multi-national company in a Sales, Customer Success, key account ownership at similar level
- Business development or key account management experience in a service industry environment and a complex international organisation. Track record of sales to senior level
- Proven experience in multicultural key account management. Desirable to have experience in selling HR Solutions.
Education: Commercial Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related subjects. MBA or Equivalent preferred.
Expert English language proficiency and country language, if different. Additionally, in English speaking countries an additional language is a plus, such us French or Spanish.
Ability to travel 25%
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion