Sales Operations Analyst - North America, LHH CTM & LD
The Sales Operations Analyst is a key member of the Global Sales organization and is responsible for analyzing and optimizing revenue-related processes and systems to drive growth and improve efficiency for the North America Global Sales team. You will work with various teams and functional leaders to isolate and quantify the challenges faced in a rapidly scaling environment. You’ll conduct analysis on a variety of sales-based metrics to determine the overall health of the pipeline. You will support our strategic planning process by helping our sales leaders prepare for quarterly and annual business reviews, and partner with leadership to identify new business and market opportunities.
- Reports to Director, Sales Operations
- Direct Reports: None
- United States – Virtual/Remote
- English fluency is required
- North America data analysis and reporting: Collect, analyze, and present data on revenue performance and customer behavior to identify areas for improvement.
- Revenue optimization: Develop and implement strategies to optimize pricing, promotions, and sales processes to drive revenue growth.
- System management: Manage and maintain revenue-related systems such as billing and invoicing, customer relationship management (CRM), and sales force automation (SFA) systems.
- Process improvement: Continuously evaluate and improve existing revenue processes to increase efficiency and drive growth. This will require collaboration with Sales Enablement who will execute the improvements.
- Collaboration: Work closely with sales, finance, and product teams to ensure alignment and achieve common goals.
- Requirements for this role include strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and reporting, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A minimum of 5+ years in a sales operations analyst role preferably within a professional services or human capital consultancy, HR Technology, or SaaS environment.
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting are critical for this role. The ability to interpret data, identify trends and patterns, and draw meaningful conclusions is essential. Expert Excel skills is needed.
- Technical skills: Familiarity with revenue-related systems and technologies, such as customer relationship management (CRM) systems, sales force automation (SFA) systems, and billing and invoicing systems, is necessary. Hands on knowledge of Salesforce is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively present findings, make recommendations, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively to find solutions to complex business problems.
- Understanding of industry trends and best practices in revenue operations and related fields.
- Relevant experience in a revenue operations or related role, with experience in data analysis, process improvement, and project management being especially valuable.
- Experience creating data visualization using Power BI is a plus.
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $57,000 - $85,000 per year plus bonus
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion