Operational Excellence, Propositions & Strategy Business Partner - EZRA
Who We Are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
EZRA is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
As our organization grows and matures, we’re looking for a highly organized, operationally minded, and diligent Operational Excellence, Proposition & Strategy Business Partner to operationalize our brilliant innovation and manage pilots and launches for new offerings. This role will balance structure with agility as it bridges the gap between two key functions at EZRA. This is a new role at EZRA that requires a trailblazing mindset and experience working cross-functionally.
The OE Team
The Operational Excellence (OE) team supports the entire organization and oversees the highest-impact and most complex cross-functional internal projects. OE is responsible for enabling teams and clients to leverage EZRA’s new products and tools, with a specialized focus on the largest function at EZRA, Customer Experience & Operations. Our mission is to establish effective ways of working that empower scalability and achieve business results.
This role reports to the VP, Operational Excellence, based in New York with a strong alignment and dedication to the P&S Leadership. At this time, the role has no direct reports.
You’ll be a Business Partner to the Labs and P&S Team
The Proposition & Strategy Team is accountable for the overall performance of our proposition portfolio, driving forward incremental changes and enhancements to EZRA, EZRAx and Focus by EZRA.
Our team collaborates cross functionally to manage functions that span our current propositions and execute high-impact initiatives. We work incredibly closely with our broader Impact Labs teams and Product & Tech, as well as all our other functions, in creating high quality products that delight our customers.
Within the function our Proposition Strategists, taking direction from the Director of Propositions, will determine the strategic direction of workstreams required within the propositions and then partner with the P&S Business Partner to ensure high quality execution.
What You’ll Do
· Act as a dedicated Business and Thought Partner to Proposition & Strategy leadership at EZRA to operationalize innovation and accelerate time-to-launch
o A team member of both the Operational Excellence and P&S functions, immersed in both areas to bring synergies and knowledge-share to both teams
o Operationalize the innovation of new enhancements and offerings
o Execute, in partnership with P&S leaders and team members, all delivery components of new enhancements and offerings
o Enable new solution enhancements across the functions with appropriate collateral and training recommendations. Partnership with Enablement functions across the business will be critical to success.
o Partner in quarterly roadmap planning for prioritization, sequencing, dependencies that align to product release schedule
o Drive best practice of a cross-functional mindset within the P&S team
· This is a dedicated role leading the OE and P&S Partnership. The OE team is generally held accountable for:
o Running cross-functional projects with excellent project management mindset and stakeholder management
o Evaluate data to inform decision-making
o Document strong end-to-end operational processes (new and old) to ensure consistency in documentation and training material
o Work in partnership with EZRA cross-functional stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhancements to processes, systems, and user experiences
- 5-7 years' experience in an operational or project management role
- Experience in piloting, evaluating, enabling, and launching new business offerings to internal and external partners
- The ability to manage various cross-functional deadlines when working under pressure and hold others accountable for timely deliverables
- The ability to build collaboration locally and globally
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience managing, influencing, and communicating with senior stakeholders
- The ability to consider big picture and small detail simultaneously with knowledge of business impact of decisions
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite of products, project management software, productivity tools
- Advanced Excel data manipulation, analytical, and reporting skills
- Data presentation and facilitation experience
- Experience or aspirations to people manage
- A self-starter that operates proactively in the business and across functions
- Decisive, action-orientated, and comfortable working with ambiguity
- A change ambassador not afraid to challenge the status quo or try new approaches
- Collaborative, working with other managers and function leads to embrace, drive and implement best practice and continual enhancements
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to scope projects end-to-end across the business with potentially limited knowledge and exposure in all areas
- Able to build exceptional stakeholder relationship both internally and externally, breaking down internal barriers
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Innovative to provide solutions to clients’ and business’ needs
- Flexible and display a “can do” attitude
- A team player who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening, and learning, and authenticity
What We Offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.