Learning Lead, EZRA
Job Role: Learning Lead
Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We’re all about ongoing learning and growth of our people, and our Sales Enablement function is key to facilitating this for our Sellers! As part of this objective, the Learning Lead is a key role to driving our end-to-end process for bringing training to our Sales team, from initial consultation and through delivery. Reporting into the VP, Sales Enablement, your output and areas of ownership will include executing these recommendations by planning, prioritizing, developing, and delivering communication and training material to both existing and new Sellers at EZRA.
What You’ll Do
• Collaborate with our Sales Leadership and Sellers to gather needs and trends, across regions and functions, using this input to prioritize the creation, communication, maintenance and engagement with lessons.
Develop (>60% of the time) and deliver (<40% of the time) training that focuses on driving successful sales behaviors such as shortening the sales cycle, improving time to value for new employees, increasing deal size, reducing churn, retention and expansion of existing accounts.
• Work with the broader Revenue Operations team and partners across the business in identifying gaps, risks and opportunities by region, function, and team in order to support growth/performance, bringing the latest learning to our target audiences.
• Lead the design, development, delivery and grading of learning programs to support new-hires and existing sellers across the globe.
• Maintain training content within our LMS based on change initiatives, business events and trend identification across the business.
• Analyze trends for our onboarding and training programs, and the prioritization of maintenance and improvements, all in the spirit of ongoing improvement.
• Regular and reliable attendance and ability to work outside normal working hours when required to meet the needs of the global nature of this role and the business
• 5+ years within a training function, including experience with the design, develop and delivery of training for a Sales audience.
• Experience with instructional design including working with workshops and curriculum program development is required.
• Outstanding facilitation skills are a must (both in-person and virtual), with experience working with and delivering training for all levels of stakeholders.
• A formal background in AdultEd, Organizational Development, Organizational Behaviour, HR or equivalent field is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work and tailor messaging for different level of audience.
• Experience working with learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline is required; it would be an asset to have experience with the Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects.
• Excellent organization skills that include prioritization, planning and project management, while operating as a self-starter.
• Since we’re a global organization, from time to time there will be a need to meet with team members in different time zones.
• Some travel required to lead in-person training sessions or to attend key meetings (no more than 20% of the time).
What we offer
• Your own world class coach
• Regular team social events
• Flexible working
• Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
• A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
• Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.