Professional Branding Specialist
Professional Branding Specialist, Virtual
We are looking for talented Resume writers and competent LinkedIn users to provide career guidance and support to candidates to enhance their strengths, improve their job skills, and focus on their personal brand. You will work with professionals who seek guidance for career development.
Our Professional Branding Specialists must exhibit a professional demeanor and eagerness to support candidates in transition. You must be able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses, while providing suggestions on what works best for them in today’s dynamic marketplace. Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are prerequisites for this position.
This is a casual position and location is flexible as this is a remote position. Successful applicants must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, thrives on working in a fast-past environment and can work autonomously. In addition; you must be fully conversant with social media platforms and comfortable with using technology in the context of delivering Career Transition support.
VP, Global Candidate Support Services
- Develop effective and timely Resume and LinkedIn profiles for candidates
- Communicate directly with candidates to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assess the strengths of individuals and partner with them to showcase their talents effectively
- Edit documents in real-time while working with candidates
- Assess applicants’ knowledge-base and apply skills, experience, and aptitudes on collateral material
- Apply knowledge of various Resume formats to each candidate’s unique situation
- Provide well-documented updates to internal systems
- 2-3 years’ experience writing Resumes / relevant experience as a professional Resume writer
- Intermediate level of expertise using Microsoft Word
- Experience with web-based conferencing services (i.e. Zoom, Skype, and FaceTime
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent writing, grammatical, editing, and punctuation skills
- 4-year degree or work-related expertise in Human Resources environments or Career Transition Management
- Knowledge of different Resume formats
- Excellent verbal communication skills and listening
- Ability to provide insights and feedback in a meaningful and empathic way
- Enjoys working with people and part of a larger functional team
- Strong decision-making, critical thinking, and marketing skills
- Ability to work in a production environment whilst managing customer expectations and delivering quality service
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc