Global Enterprise Account Director - EZRA
Job Role: Global Enterprise Account Director
Location: United States, Remote
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
This is a role within a new Global Enterprise Accounts team we are forming within Ezra and will be focused on developing our most strategic customer relationships to unlock value for our clients and in turn incremental revenue opportunities for Ezra, as we take them on the journey of scaling coaching across their enterprise.
These roles will work in partnership within multiple stakeholders across Ezra’s business: local sales teams; customer success functions; Ezra’s enterprise function; marketing and sales leadership to develop strategies to drive revenue growth across a number of key accounts. there is also a high expectation that this role will become networked and embedded across these accounts, uncovering additional key stakeholders and buyers around the world.
What you'll do
- Lead on growth for a dedicated number of key accounts defined as global / enterprise. Key criteria being readiness to deploy coaching at scale
- Set the strategy for growth for each account
- Partner cross functionally to execute this strategy including with other sales teams, marketing (account-based marketing initiatives), enterprise team, Customer Success teams, Impact Labs and sales leadership.
- Take a leadership role in driving deals across key account portfolio, working with other teams.
- Become networked with key client stakeholders with a view to developing a deep understanding of their business and unlocking incremental revenue opportunities across account portfolio.
- Take on new accounts as they are identified with potential for significant growth globally
- Partner with our Adecco Group partners around the world and across different brands to unlock opportunities to drive growth across account portfolio
- Act as a brand spokesperson / ambassador for Ezra within account portfolio, leading presentations and events with enterprise clients and customers
- 5+ years of relevant experience driving revenue growth in a key / enterprise / global account leadership role
- 10+ years’ experience in business development with a successful track record everywhere you have been
- Preferably significant relevant experience in the HR consulting / leadership & L&D space
- Familiarity with relevant systems, e.g. salesforce.
- Outstanding & compelling presenting / storytelling skills
- Highly developed skills in networking, partnering and communicating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to develop and execute strategic account plans to drive revenue growth
- Flexible hours may be required to run deals / partner across regions / time zone
- Strategic, creative, and commercially minded - entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.