Sales Support Administrator - Ezra
Job Role: Sales Support Administrator
Location: New York, United States
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for an organized and resourceful Sales Support administrator to join our North American Sales team. You will be responsible for ensuring the Commercial SVP, Sales and the wider team is fully supported. This is a pivotal role in the business and therefore we are looking for someone who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, organized, detail oriented, a willingness to learn and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role reports to SVP, North American Sales
What You’ll Do
- Assist with diary management between the Sales teams client meetings and SVP
- Provide administrative support to SVP and sales team.
- Assist with organization of sales collateral and maintain document control
- Support the wider sales team in administration when needed
- Proofread proposals, presentations and campaign collateral
- Calendar management, event coordination, booking travel, internal communication creator, note taker
- Support with sales processes, diligence and follow-up
- Assist with preparation of sales contracts and agreements
- Prepare pitch/presentation materials
- 1 - 3 years experience in administrative support or similar role
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to fine details
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Evidence of a digital and curious mind-set
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems a bonus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and a network
- Passionate about our business and our mission of making a difference
- High Energy
What we offer
We want all candidates to know they are valued. We push positivity. We are an environment of innovation, collaboration, and growth. Drive impact with your ideas by being a part of the greater discussion in a safe, supported place. Be accountable, ambitious, owning your work and goals. When everyone takes responsibility for their success, we all succeed. Finally, keep it simple! Enjoy the ride and the perks with your own world class coach, weekly well-being hour and learning and development fund.
In support of pay transparency and equity, the minimum and maximum full-time annual base salary for this role in New York City is $55,000 - $62,000 at the time of posting. While this is our reasonable expectation this is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.