Customer Success Manager, EZRA
Job Role: Customer Success Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada (Hybrid)
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we are on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest. This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family.
We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible rewards.
As EZRA continues to grow, so does our mission to be in front of more organizations worldwide! To accomplish this, we are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager reporting directly to the regional Enterprise Customer Success Lead.
The focus of this role will be to work hand-in-hand with our Enterprise clients to oversee postlaunch customer success deliverables to provide a best-in-class service to EZRA's valued customers.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunities, with the individual expected to play a critical role in EZRA's current and future growth.
What You'll Do
Post-Launch Project Management
- Work in collaboration with the Implementation Manager and BD to get up to speed with each client and requirements for ongoing post launch deliverables
- Client's key point of contact for all program related questions
- Daily use of EZRA project management tool to support the ongoing delivery of programs
- Monthly program health checks, sharing successes and/or raising concerns to the BD to determine together how best to support the client
- Internal dedicated point of contact for the BD, Coaches and relevant teams on all active programs, answering questions linked to best practices, reporting, processes, systems and program specifics
- Coordinate to brief and include Solutions Leads, Coaching Services, Tech Ops teams in the ongoing management of programs as needed
- Ensure coaches are kept up to date on any updates to the program including regular client updates for drip feed programs
- Help EZRA evolve existing and new processes that will enhance the client and participant experience
- Coordinate additional / ad hoc participant launches
Reporting and Insights
- Build out initial reporting dashboard including new configurations and stakeholder access
- Creation of all reporting dashboards from week 1 across the lifecycle of the program, including new configurations, stakeholder access and stakeholder training
- Internal prep calls with the BD to align on the data and finalize agenda, supporting with additional information to provide further context
- Coordination with Solutions Leads, at key reporting milestones, to generate and report on coach and data insights
- Generating coach and data insights where Solutions Leads have not been aligned to an account
- Presentation of key program data in client reporting meetings
- Creation of ad hoc reporting requests utilising Power BI where required
- Track client stakeholder utilization to enable program sponsor usage of the portal outside of BD meetings
- Creation of end of program wrap up reports and QBRs in partnership with the BD and Solutions Leads on content requirements
- Coordinate the coach insight process - collaborating with coaching solutions to identify coach reps, collating feedback surveys to document themes, scheduling internal BD and Coach rep debriefs ahead of client meetings
- Proactive follow up with BDs where ongoing billing information is needed for future finance tasks
- Coordination of monthly billing tasks instructing finance on additional billing tasks where revenue can be recognized
- License Management tracking ensuring participant program prices are captured
- Coordinate non-standard program components such as assessments that are being deployed or when EZRA is part of a client’s internal Leadership Development offering
- 3+ years of Customer Success or related corporate experience
- Experienced project manager with proven experience in a customer success role
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of marketing/sales messaging principles
- Passionate about clients and participants needs
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.