Engagement Specialist - Customer Service/Sales Rep (Remote), LHH CTM
We are looking for an engagement specialist that will be the first point of contact for our clients. The successful candidate will be able to educate individuals about their LHH career transition services and connecting them to resources based on their needs. They will be mindful to the emotions that our clients are experiencing regarding the uncertainty they face about their future.
- Reports to the VP, Director of Engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of all LHH programs features and benefits during phone calls.
- Provide professional and timely follow up to all client and individual inquiries.
- Manage individual expectations by clearly communicating next steps and timing.
- Meet and/or exceed established engagement KPI metrics.
- Adhere to established outreach protocols.
- Accurately and properly document engagement efforts in ORBIT.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to calls, emails and SMS, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior customer service/sales experience
- Professional and articulate voice
- Excels working in a fast-paced environment with evolving business needs
- Able to work a set Monday-Friday schedule
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Computer and USB headset
- Internet with a wired Ethernet connection to PC/Laptop
- LinkedIn Profile
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Monday- Friday schedules – majority of shifts are 20-30 hours per week
- $20 per hour
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion