Copywriter - EZRA
Job Role: Copywriter
Location: London, UK
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for a copywriter who can:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times .
- Engage our varied audiences with compelling and emotional storytelling
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with our audience and drives action for all touchpoints
- Comfortably flex voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and coaching-related industry trends
- Where required, work with freelance writers and agencies on large scale project.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to define and own the EZRA voice.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned projects.
- Research and understand the business needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials (including email, newsletters, sales and promotional materials, presentations, social media content, printed material, invitations, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing team and freelance creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, editing and research skills.
- Social media or content marketing experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.