Marketing Coordinator EMEA - Ezra
Job Role: Marketing Coordinator EMEA (Bilingual)
Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
Who we are?
Imagine what even the world’s finest organisations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves, their goals, and their weaknesses. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
Would you like to work in a wide-ranging and varied role where you will take on responsibility for delivering elements of our regional marketing plan and strategy?
You’ll be responsible for planning and executing localisation initiatives and campaigns to drive demand, while working within the EMEA team to provide marketing support and building our brand within the HR community.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA, you will be part of the growth function within our global marketing team. In this role you will also work closely with our regional teams based in multiple locations across Europe such as sales, business development, sales enablement and more.
How you will make an impact
Support and help with localisation and translation for our core European markets such as DACH, France, Spain, Italy, and Benelux.
- Help with managing the translation, update, and maintenance of our website (including landing pages) and marketing collateral in our core languages
- Partner with sales teams, sales enablement, and operational excellence teams on status of translations and updates
Support the EMEA growth function. These activities will include a variety of campaigns targeted at different persona. Using targeted campaigns; events, webinars, sales enablement, digital campaigns and more.
- Be the owner of Project Management for all EMEA activities, including building Workback schedule, managing ASANA for the region, coordinating with global project management
- Help executing localised multi-channel campaigns to increase brand awareness in core markets and drive lead generation
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to put together the content and launch lead gen, brand awareness and PR campaigns
- Collaborate with Data Analytics Manager and other marketing functions to assist monitoring performance of campaigns, help adjusting activity over time
- Work closely with sales teams to brief them with value propositions and messaging to successfully follow up campaign leads
- Assist the events team online and offline where needed
- Gain and maintain a keen understanding of the HR industry trends affecting clients and prospects, and help with recommendations regarding the strategy
- Experience working on translation and localisation projects
- 1-2 years of experience in ideally a B2B marketing role
- Knowledge of key platforms (Salesforce/Pardot or similar CRM, Contenful or similar CMS, Google analytics, social media, Asana or similar)
- Experience in executing multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and partners
- Analytical skills and experience in market research
- Great communication skills, initiative, and the drive to help others in the team
- Driven, hands-on, can-do-attitude
- Highly structured and organised
- A team player
- Able and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (English and another European language)
- Great project manager to lead and coordinate campaigns, initiatives, events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Passionate about our business and our mission of making a difference
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a third European language
- Adobe Suite/desktop publishing experience
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Being part of a global organisation
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (meditation, fitness, sleep)
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.