Director of Strategy & Performance, LHH CTM & LD
LHH, a global business unit of The Adecco Group, aims to become the pre-eminent global Human Capital transformation partner with a 360° offering along Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition and Mobility, and Leadership Development by 2025.
This role, reporting to the Group SVP Strategy, Innovation & Performance, will be a key team colleague in driving the roadmap toward achieving these objectives by overseeing the development, execution, and evaluation of the company’s strategic objectives. This global role will work across all three verticals within the LHH Global Business Unit (GBU), requires a strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, and an initiative-taking approach to problem-solving to foster growth and success.
- Reports to the Group SVP, Strategy, Performance, and Innovation
- United States (Eastern location preferred)
- Frequent (50-70%)
- English is necessary
- Any other language would be an advantage
Stewarding the LHH Strategy
- Take a longer-term view to identify opportunities in global workforce transformation markets.
- Monitor and report on relevant economic activity and macro trends.
- Gain an understanding and insights of relevant market trends, segmentation, competitors, and potential opportunities for expansion and growth. This includes: (a) establishing and maintaining contact with a network of stakeholders and advisors; and (b) developing and maintaining a thorough understanding and overview of LHH’s evolving competitive landscape.
- Lead key strategic initiatives and function as an internal consultant or coach to project teams.
- Coordinate innovation related activities.
Rolling out strategy development and strategic planning capabilities
- Develop and refine the strategic planning framework and toolkit of LHH.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets to measure the success and progress of strategic initiatives.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with cross-functional teams to implement performance enhancement strategies.
- Cascade strategy development capabilities across businesses serving as the internal subject matter expert and trainer.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among different stakeholders to ensure smooth execution.
- Liaise with corporate on Board of Directors activities and Executive Committee topics for LHH; drive development of LHH relevant content.
- 3-5 years post-MBA experience spent with a global tier-1 management consulting firm (to Senior Consultant / Manager or similar) and/or with a corporate strategy team of a Fortune 500 company with a focus on global corporate strategy.
- Proven history in strategy development and successfully operationalizing strategy.
- International professional and academic experience.
- Some pre- and post-merger integration and M&A experience would be an advantage.
- Multi-lingual business fluency a plus as would be direct experience in HR services, talent development, or re- and up-skilling.
- Self-starting and able to work autonomously.
- Innovative in developing insights and creating unique business models/approaches.
- Strong analytical skills and hypothesis driven approach to complex strategic topics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously leveraging internal resources and external advisors.
- Strong financial acumen and modeling experience.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels, drive consensus within an organization, and develop executive level relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Effective collaborator
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly unpredictable business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Range $150,000 - $190,000 per year plus bonus
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion