Business Development Representative - Ezra
Job Role: Business Development Representative
Location: New York, United States or Toronto, Canada
Do you have passion to grow your career in Enterprise Sales?
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) poised to reach new heights within our global Sales organization experiencing hypergrowth. We have built a ‘robust Sales Academy program’ which involves upskilling, aiming to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to advance your career into enterprise sales.
We have a track record of progressing BDRs to Account Executives/Enterprise sellers and other customer success roles across the organization.
If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Why will you love Ezra?
Ezra is the fastest growing global ‘digital’ coaching organization supporting some of the world’s leading companies like Nestle, Microsoft, HSBC, GE, Accenture, Land rover to name a few. We are on a mission to democratize ‘coaching’ for all career levels thus making impact to people’s lives and careers. If being a part of incredible growth and making a huge impact interest you, we want to hear from you.
We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
What you'll do?
- Build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns, and inbound inquires
- Set up introductory meetings via telephone; coordinate calendars with different time zones, and send out calendar invites
- Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Maintain an activity volume of Calls & Emails/day with intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in our CRM
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve overall sales targets
- Record and document all call and communications in SalesForce.com
- Monitor social networks such as LinkedIn for sales opportunities and leads
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- 1+ years of work experience in a pipeline generation role specifically in Outbound environment
- Demonstrated track record in an early-stage company or highly ambiguous environment
- Strong communication skills and creative approach to outreach prospective clients
- Understanding of B2B data sources and tools (e.g., Sales Force, Outreach, Sales Navigator etc.)
- Goal-oriented, has ownership, curiosity.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
What we offer
- Your own ‘personal coach’ for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your career potential
- First class company structured onboarding/BDR training program that will set you up for success
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Working on the forefront of ‘the future of work’ in an international environment
In support of pay transparency and equity, the minimum and maximum full-time annual base salary for this role in New York City is $55,000 - $65,000 at the time of posting. While this is our reasonable expectation this is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location
Be part of our incredible growth and impact! Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.