HR Generalist - EZRA
Job Role: HR Generalist
Location: London, UK Hybrid (3-4 Days in Office)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
The HR Generalist is the critical link that connects all new hires to the business and supports their journey throughout their careers at EZRA. Playing a key role in onboarding, reporting, payroll submissions and HR data administration, the HR Generalist will navigate through various HR channels: L&D, Performance Management, Data Analytics, Recruitment and Total Rewards to identify procedural improvements that will enhance the employee experience.
In order to do all of this, you’ll be thoughtful, organized and driven and have with a natural intuition to position people and culture at the heart of all decisions. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative, purpose-driven team where each one of its members truly believes and champions each others’ successes. This role will report into the Senior HRBP in London UK.
What you’ll do
- In collaboration with People team, continuously update and ensure all job descriptions are current using the standard template and positions are set up in correctly (ensure attached to the correct codes)
- Assist with offer letters, drafting employment agreements, sending & receiving new hire paperwork, and entering new hire information into Dayforce
- Follow up with employees on missing paperwork, policy and other documentation signoff
- Onboarding and ‘Stay’ activities – conduct and assist Business Partner with onboarding and stay interviews for employees. Including, but not limited to room set up (if in person), sign in/tracking, assist with presentation, announcements, new hire paperwork completion meeting one on one, issuing of on-line survey and/or development of other methods for receiving feedback and checking in
- Assist with all offboarding activities including, but not limited to, acknowledging resignations, scheduling and completing exit interviews, arranging for the return of company equipment and property, submitting termination IT ticket
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives and communications where needed
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Act as a resource for all People inquiries within EMEA and APAC from all employees and support for all members of the People team
- Assist in elevating the quality of People services and support by identifying and making processes improvement recommendations
- Stay apprised of all applicable employment legislation and make recommendations regarding revisions to policies and processes to ensure we are legally compliant
- In partnership with the People Team, review, research, create and implement new People policies and procedures
- Perform various administrative functions, reports, and memos as assigned
- Assist with processing and coordinating new hires, terminations, promotions, and transfers with Dayforce as needed
- Ensure employee files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures
- Input Payroll into systems, manage PTO records and uploads
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in People Teams, preferably with some experience in People reporting and analytics
- A team player that fosters a collaborative spirit with the ability to anticipate the needs of the team/department
- High organized with the proven ability to bring structure and create workflows that can operationalized across different departments
- Committed to service excellence with the ability to build strong working relationships, operate independently in ambiguity and exercise discretion in sensitive situations
- Understands a flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Comfortably produces new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
- CIPD preferred
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French, Spanish)
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us