Account Based Marketing Lead, Ezra
Job Role: Account Based Marketing Lead
Location: Toronto, CA (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we are on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest. This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family.
We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible rewards.
The Account Based Marketing Lead is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing on specific programs or campaigns for a group of accounts, with the focus of generating further opportunities and ultimate growth within current clients.
You will be working on a pre-define list of accounts (vertical or regional), acting as liaison between the ABM team, other marketing functions and account teams, as well as the broad account team (Account Director/Sales, SDRs, Solutions and CSMs) to design and execute programs and appropriate GTM plans, timing, budgets, and overall success factors.
What You'll Do
Planning and advising:
- Deep knowledge of the account, changes and insights to inform initiatives.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Segment database in relevant verticals or regions
- Using data, recommend approaches, best practices and optimizations to improve performance against different goals.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing Program team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives, as well as look for synergies.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Lead and build marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
Launches & Optimizes Campaigns
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Define and monitor ABM scoring and attribution.
- Develop comprehensive paid media strategy based on target accounts, buying intent, campaign type and moment on the journey.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media.
- Track and analyse the campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritise resources. Own and share the analysis and reporting on the success of campaigns with leadership.
- Engage with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing Ops as well as Center of Excellence
Process & Alignment
- Find ways to simplify the process to speed up time to launch.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better targeting.
- Document and communicate processes across different teams.
- Engage with Center of Excellence to pull from existing resources or assets.
- 5-7 years of experience in running Account Based Marketing programs
- B2B experience
- Experience with program management or Project Management, masterful at winning hearts and minds of cross functional teams
- Understanding and hands-on experience executing on tailored campaigns involving a variety of marketing tactics such as events, webinars, partnerships, awards, paid, content, etc.
- A/B testing
- Budget management
- Understands customer lifecycle, work with sales, how the product is sold.
- Innovators and always willing to try different mediums, channels, approaches
- Fluent with ABM tools (Demandbase, data tracking, media, etc)
- Working in cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally (preferred)
- Plus: knowledge of a specific vertical (Food & Beverage, Financial/ Banking, Manufacturing, Retail)
- Great stakeholder management skills, Presentation skills/C-level exposure
- Required travel, and office attendance in alignment to the EZRA’s Global Hybrid working policy
- Fluent in English and ideally in one other language (Spanish or French an asset)
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.